Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 5

gregzagk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok RED guys. Who was talking with ВАРЯГ yesterday? He wants to play for BLUE side next round now FYI. What is your problem with those russian guys?

Arcus33

ВАРЯГ

WildCat

They doing a good job, please stop harass them, even if they didn't talk with you, they do bring a lot of benefits to RED team.

If you don't believe me I can show you recording of my stream where me and ВАРЯГ have captured three airfields in one round. I was deploying troops, ВАРЯГ was just destroying everything...

ВАРЯГ qoute "there is a many fathers of victory, but defeat is always an orphan"

Don't know why he feels this way imo these guys have been amazing on the coast.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Small size works fine enough, no need to make it huge or as it was before, there is a fix as stated by some one above.

@Oznerol256, Mavrik

And yes its a cheat to fix it, but it does fix it. Simple Game play fix for broken stuff > better than broken game with full immersion. Making it inconvenient for 3 aircraft Vs making 3 aircraft playable is a better option.

As i stated i agree with you, but its the lesser Evil at the moment. I would like to see more aircraft viable. the setting can be changed from the server side to use the minimal amount and fine tune the limits.

Edited by sirscorpion

Arcus33

ВАРЯГ

WildCat

Don't know why he feels this way imo these guys have been amazing on the coast.

And in the North too!

These guys have caused us a LOT of problems, they do a great job and seem to be very co-ordinated! Why anyone on Red would want to give them hassle is beyond me!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

• ED Translators
me too, like the past rounds, ВАРЯГ has done an amazing job (in fact all of the guys you named), and I would be sad to see him joining blue-side. I also cannot think of any reason that would make him joining blue-side make sense ...

He doesn't want to tell me who was talking to him, but whole conversation was about russian guys being take slots and fuel and not coordinating with others, main point was like those four guys can do anything only because all RED team fighting in EAST and draw attention...

ВАРЯГ is a man of a few words so I dunno what happened...

Edited by P61

AKA LazzySeal

• ED Translators

Enlarged models is shit, sorry.... I laugh when I see those blobs every time. I'm MiG-21 and Mi-8 pilot most of the time, I don't want those models on this server.

If you take MiG-21 against F-15, do your homework, develop tactics, better not go alone, etc... (and be ready to get wrecked). But asking for a large blob which you can see from 30 KM is wrong IMO...

Edited by P61
  • Like 1

AKA LazzySeal

I suggest a time frame of 2.5h per session cause the unbearable jiggly-wiggly starts just then... between 2:30h-3:00h... And then I freak out being a GCI and trying to explain to my comrades about the techno-dance party going on arround their flying coffins... :D

It is a little annoying but then again quite humorous to see targets flying around the screen faster than the ISS does around the earth.

The lag is real!

They doing a good job, please stop harass them, even if they didn't talk with you, they do bring a lot of benefits to RED team.

Who did harass them?

What happen?

And yes you guys captured basically everything down the south.

Yesterday there was too much trash talk about ping but I don't think this has something to you guys.

FYI yesterday we had 2 Germans guys joining TS and the server and start making noised on the red and blue channel but the admin ban them.

Edited by NaCH

If you take MiG-21 against F-15, do your homework, develop tactics, better not go alone, etc... (and be ready to get wrecked). But ask for a large blob which you can see from 30 KM is wrong IMO...

This guy knows whats up!

+1million

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

All players in the campaign can play for the team they want. I agree that ВАРЯГ is a strong card for REDFOR and deserve a lot of respect from both teams. But honestly if some drama queen can make him quit REDFOR he won't last a week in BLUFOR :P - On a serious note though - Why create a problem that are not here.. So REDFOR lose a player because he feel insulted(Welcome to the Internet) This is only ВАРЯГ's problem in his mind. He could create a complaint and by that channel create a debate so REDFOR could settle the drama.

The Russian community in REDFOR could easily state the same: That we are not communicating with him and his crew in order to create a good flow on the BF..

The fact that this discussion is not being held within team REDFOR forum on buddyspike.com is only sending the wrong signal.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Totally agree. This + the missing observer slots earlier today I lost interest quikly(It didn't help to get pwned by a manpad also) Where are the good old settings and teamspirit we had in the weekend!

Enlarged models is shit, sorry.... I laugh when I see those blobs every time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The current impostor system is shit, but disabled impostors is also rather unrealistic because all aircraft become essentially invisible up until gun range

They're not invisible just hard to see, learning to spot targets and reacquire them is a real life skill albiet so hard and painful in DCS, having a big marker in the sky from miles away which even my gran could see is like an arcade game and very detached from reality.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Here are other suggestions, don't know if DCS allow it and maybe is impossible.

-- Remove Kill messages.

-- Remove labels at the GCI for names and type of units. (Just show / alt / speed / bearing )

-- Add CA module to control units.

-- Limit the amount of airframes for the "war"

-- F11 view

-- Access to the server needs to be "limited" and TS needs to be enforced to access the server.

Edited by NaCH

They're not invisible just hard to see, learning to spot targets and reacquire them is a real life skill albiet so hard and painful in DCS, having a big marker in the sky from miles away which even my gran could see is like an arcade game and very detached from reality.

They need to scale the impostors in a way that it's actually realistic, because speaking from experience spotting aircraft in flight isn't as hard IRL than in DCS

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

But it's not that hard in reality like it is in DCS, where we're limited to the resolution of our screen, while IRL we have the full unlimited resolution of our eyes.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• ED Translators
All players in the campaign can play for the team they want. I agree that ВАРЯГ is a strong card for REDFOR and deserve a lot of respect from both teams. But honestly if some drama queen can make him quit REDFOR he won't last a week in BLUFOR :P - On a serious note though - Why create a problem that are not here.. So REDFOR lose a player because he feel insulted(Welcome to the Internet) This is only ВАРЯГ's problem in his mind. He could create a complaint and by that channel create a debate so REDFOR could settle the drama.

The Russian community in REDFOR could easily state the same: That we are not communicating with him and his crew in order to create a good flow on the BF..

The fact that this discussion is not being held within team REDFOR forum on buddyspike.com is only sending the wrong signal.

ВАРЯГ just said it in channel where russian guys hanging out, I'm drama queen here :) because I lift it here as I dunno other place where a lot of blue flag guys hanging out. I personally think that ВАРЯГ doesn't want it go public.

But me on the other hand, I don't want to go against him on BLUE flag. BLUE side already has 104th, plaiskool, viking, ciribob ... (specially didn't include sweeper for trolling).

AKA LazzySeal

Oh boy, tonight for me was the worst lag I've ever experienced in DCS. I got disconnected twice in the air, then killed myself once by stupidity, and this is how I lost my last live. i was getting seriously claustrophobic, and I have absolutely no explanation what was going on:

I was chasing an F15 about to get a solution when this happened. I had absolutely no more control about the plane.

Edit: I got no idea why the video doesnt work, heres the link: https://youtu.be/w48wF8IRvtw

Yeah taking a break from it for now the lag is insane, we had a few players with 400-650 Ping. which is the main cause AFIK.

I lost 2 lives to lag and drops. Hence why we also need more lives till thing get a bit more stable. Still blue flag is the best Mpmode to ever happen to DCS

I was chasing an F15 about to get a solution when this happened. I had absolutely no more control about the plane.

Same here. Almost everyone on the blue ts had this problem. Funny thing though: Red managed to take one airbase and one farp during this period. Good job server, good job.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]