Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 5

gregzagk

;2693798']I've stopped flying Air to Air in the last 1.5 hours of the mission because of the Lag and warping.

It really is no understatement that it has ruined the A2A side of the event. You don't need skill anymore to make kills... its just a total lottery if you get hit or not.

The warping happens every single round without fail!

Many Blue A2A pilots have given up on the campaign simply because of the warping.

Maverick, yes and no.

Yes, because both sides were affected by lags and no, because several days ago blue captured most of the map, including Maikp and farp at Tuapse. Blue were in few hours to win this battle.

We all know that first 2 hours server running ok, so red team plan they tasks to avoid lags affect to mission result.

Небо - это точка опоры...

=WRAG=OSA

http://wings-of-russia.ru

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From last night...

Placing some SA-6 north of Vaziani area...

DCS_2016_02_28_01_27_06_33.jpg

The Red grip arround Vaziani... congrats to the Blue side, you defended like lions...

DCS_2016_02_28_02_29_16_20.jpg

Placing tha mortar shit at the Blue "gates"...

DCS_2016_02_28_01_45_42_41.jpg

*NOB*Wepar & *NOB*Aries SEAD to Vaziani...

DCS_2016_02_28_03_06_09_10.jpg

Do I have to mention Maverick exterminated our punny fragile souls every frikkin time...

...and believe me, flying through Tibilisi city in a Huey, knowing that there is a shitload of Blues in the skies and then seeing a Sidewinder trail slowly becomming larger in your face is quite a scary experience...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

MVPs... (Most Valuable Players)

Reminding everyone that MVPs will be selected at the end of this round. (Prizes are available! :))

In order to be selected you must make sure you are registered in the BuddySpike website, the selection will take place there.

BuddySpike Website

We also thank everyone for participating and supporting us with the amazing donations, this helps us bring more events such as Blue Flag and maintain the servers, Teamspeak and services we have for you guys!

<S> BuddySpike Team!

Do we nominate people here? And can we nominate an entire squad?

Yesterday I woke up, 3:20 AM local time...

Check the status on the web app an I decided to join to help with the 21.

Awesome team work and Tibet you rock as GCI.

I'm not sure who got the kill but without the teamwork the F15 will not be dead so to me is a shared kill.

Just wanted to say that I have been flying in this event, and regardless of my frustrations (As I am sure everyone has at not being able to get in when the server is full as we are eager to fly), this event has been great from the get go. I have really enjoyed the moving front and the communication from the controllers. Hats off to the hosts for providing such an immersive experience. :pilotfly: looking forward to all the future events. You have put in a lot of hard work, and the results speak for themselves. Full Server, enjoyable flights, and raising the bar for flight-sim experience.

Service Before Self

Fedeltier (Fuselier Forever)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I want to thank all of the people who volunteered their time as GCI and the helo's keeping us CAP in the air. Without ANY OF YOU this OP wouldn't have been as fun as it has been. Greg, Xcom and the rest of the team THANK YOU for putting on this event I have learned more in the last couple of weeks than my 3 years playing DCS!

THX

TomEmoT

Edited by TomE
Can't speel

I'm a Bum I'll fly with anyone!

I want to thank all of the people who volinteeried ttheir time as GCI

^This.

The GCIs on both teams have done a damned good job. :thumbup:

And as for what GCIs do to a team, look at NaCH's video.

That was a crazy fight...

Lord of Salt

HI Xcom/Greg, we had someone in Tactical commander constantly switching our radars off and the SAMs to NO FIRE all day and its really hard to play with someone doing that. The IP is logged but we want a ban. It's all been recorded on youtube and via server logging before anyone cries about it. Ciri has details, you guys werent on TS today to discuss.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

HI Xcom/Greg, we had someone in Tactical commander constantly switching our radars off and the SAMs to NO FIRE all day and its really hard to play with someone doing that. The IP is logged but we want a ban. It's all been recorded on youtube and via server logging before anyone cries about it. Ciri has details, you guys werent on TS today to discuss.

I didn't even know you could do that :huh:

Another first few hrs video using the tacview from this thread. 32x speed.

Know just looking back during Blue Flag round 5 at MM59 Beslan Farp that was a memory and epic at that Red thought defeat but we regrouped and rethink how approch as we struggling when blue pushed us all way back to Maykop .

Blue and Red fought glorious with honor.

Look forward to Round six and hope get fly L-39ZA would be a great FAC and Light Attack aircraft.

No what screwed bluefor was a load of us stopping playing due to constant server crashes and massive lag etc making it no longer fun.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"