Bonus Point Question

Byeohazard

Got the email today regarding the Bonus Point offer/sale. I purchased Nevada about a month or so ago and figured I would have 10.00 in Bonus points to use for todays sale. I have zero Bonus Points however. When I purchased Nevada I used $2.00 in bonus I had sitting in my account. Does that (using the $2.00) null and void the 10.00 in Nevada Bonus point rewards or was there a glitch? Thanks so much for any insight.

You are correct. Except under special sale events, using ANY discount, including bonus $, to purchase a product means that you do not get bonus $ for that purchase.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I must have been dropped on my head as a child or am missing something obvious as the Weekend Sales announcement has me confused. It references being to purchase all modules at 50% off and use bonus points. However, when I go to the e-shop, all modules are regularly priced.

I currently do not have any bonus points as they expired unused last year (shame on me). Does that mean no discount?

I must have been dropped on my head as a child or am missing something obvious as the Weekend Sales announcement has me confused. It references being to purchase all modules at 50% off and use bonus points. However, when I go to the e-shop, all modules are regularly priced.

I currently do not have any bonus points as they expired unused last year (shame on me). Does that mean no discount?

Normally you can only pay for a certain amount of a module using bonus points (30% if I remember right). So if you are buying a $60 module, you can only spend $18 worth of bonus points on it, even if you have $100 of bonus points saved up. The rest you have to pay for with 'real' money.

During this sale, that limit is raised to 50%, so you can spend $30 of bonus points on that $60 module.

So no, no standard discount sadly. Hope this cleared things up a bit.

Sent from my Computer using the Internet

Normally you can only pay for a certain amount of a module using bonus points (30% if I remember right). So if you are buying a $60 module, you can only spend $18 worth of bonus points on it, even if you have $100 of bonus points saved up. The rest you have to pay for with 'real' money.

During this sale, that limit is raised to 50%, so you can spend $30 of bonus points on that $60 module.

So no, no standard discount sadly. Hope this cleared things up a bit.

Yes, thank you for the clarification. While I am disappointed the catalog is not actually on sale; my wife and wallet are not...

In this sale, if I use some bonus to buy for example L-39, shall I get a new bonus?

No, as stated above if you use any of your bonus money you are no longer eligible to receive bonus points for that module, Unless otherwise stated.

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

I'm glad I got in on when the sales where really nice...at least from a customer point of view lol. I think I got a few of my modules for about $15.00 I think those good old days are bygone!

yeah the days of -70% off are mostly behind us. although I think they occasionally still do 50% off.

Check my F-15C guide

ah,ah DCS it's like drugs... first ED will sell your dose at low price, then, when you're addicted, they raise the prices...

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

ah,ah DCS it's like drugs... first ED will sell your dose at low price, then, when you're addicted, they raise the prices...

Y NOT. Good staff to get addicted .lol:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel® Core™ i7-6850 CPU@3.60GHz @4.068

Asus ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ATX Motherboard

64 bit operation System- RAM 32.0 GB

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8GB

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.