PLEASE CHECK OTHER BUG REPORTS BEFORE REPORTING A BUG

Teeter

Please check other bug report threads before creating your own. We are getting a ton of duplicate reports that we are unable to police and clean up at the moment.

In many cases, the bug which is being reported has been fixed, and is mentioned as being so in the existing thread. It can save us all some time!

Please also check CptSmiley's pending update fix list as well.

Thank you!

Edited by Teeter

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Since my DCS: M-2000C, updated to version 1.5.3. Missile Launch Symbology on HUD, No longer appears. Furthermore, the same problem is present in the Nevada Map as well. The rear view mirror apparently works like a camera instead of a mirror. Somewhat frustrated. Is this a bug or something else, and how do I repair?

Since my DCS: M-2000C, updated to version 1.5.3. Missile Launch Symbology on HUD, No longer appears. Furthermore, the same problem is present in the Nevada Map as well. The rear view mirror apparently works like a camera instead of a mirror. Somewhat frustrated. Is this a bug or something else, and how do I repair?

HUD symbology, specially for the AA mode has changed and reprogrammed.

About the rearview mirror:

In 2.0.1 (Nevada) it acts like a rear facing camera.

In 1.5.3 (Caucasus) it was fixed and now acts like a mirror.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

HUD symbology, specially for the AA mode has changed and reprogrammed.

About the rearview mirror:

In 2.0.1 (Nevada) it acts like a rear facing camera.

In 1.5.3 (Caucasus) it was fixed and now acts like a mirror.

Ok, thank you. How does it work now? I have the same concern as karl_T, I can't get the missile symbols to show.

For a minute I was wondering if I'm the only one. I HUD symbology for AA mode has been changed and reprogrammed, what is new procedure. M-2000C is now my favorite module. Been waiting a long time for a western supersonic high fidelity simulation, so I'm anxious to resolve.

• 1 month later...

M2000C cannon no longer fires, in 1.5.3. though other weapons seem to be fine .SPACE(bar) no longer functions either. 2.0 was affected after (down)up date . Apparently affected profile. I was able restore cannon function in 2.0 but not 1.5.3 . Checked axis assignments, all check out. Mystified.

M2000C cannon no longer fires, in 1.5.3. though other weapons seem to be fine .SPACE(bar) no longer functions either. 2.0 was affected after (down)up date . Apparently affected profile. I was able restore cannon function in 2.0 but not 1.5.3 . Checked axis assignments, all check out. Mystified.

As the Link by Danny tells you.

There is a new Switch you have to Turn before you can use the cannon.

And the reason why you can use the Cannon in 2.0 is that It does not have the latest mirage 2000 updates yet (as they reversed back from the latest 2.0 version due to a BUG on EDs side)

So this is not bug its simply that you know need to activate the guns in a way you did not have to before.

• 1 year later...
Please check other bug report threads before creating your own. We are getting a ton of duplicate reports that we are unable to police and clean up at the moment.

In many cases, the bug which is being reported has been fixed, and is mentioned as being so in the existing thread. It can save us all some time!

Please also check CptSmiley's pending update fix list as well.

Thank you!

even though the last post happened in 2016, I´ve got a question @Teeter, have you guys considered to create a bug list or some sort of bug tracker either on this board or on the Wiki or an external bugtracking tool

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective