F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Real thaw now live in the Iberia peninsula.

es7yeVCLe18

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Wow. What a big F16 thread :)

Why I would like a F16 in DCS? Because I have a force sensitive stick in my cockpit, right side, and the F16 has just that, so more immersion. Don't like center sticks :)

And DCS handles VR, which the other sim does not ^^

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

Yup, and if ED wants maximum profit then the F-16 will surely be their next fully fletched modern jet module after the F-18 :)

Dude, if ED came out with a full-feature DCS-level F16, I'd be on that train faster than the ass of a fly goes through its head when it collided with an X15.

Then again, after working on the blasted thing for a year, I'm very much in love with the Viper.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Click on images to enlarge

171117-F-DT859-0003.JPG

Wolf Pack tests combat capabilities in large force employment drill

A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon with the 35th Fighter Squadron takes off from Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, Nov. 17, 2017 during a large force employment drill in which the 8th Fighter Wing launched more than 20 aircraft to test its ability to conduct combat operations with large numbers jets in the air. The 8th FW regularly tests its ability to conduct LFEs in exercises and regular training, which gives pilots, maintainers and support personnel the scenarios they need to validate their ability to launch large numbers of aircraft in a short amount of time. (U.S. Air Force by Capt. Chris Mesnard)

171030-F-NG595-0020.JPG

We Go Together: USAF, ROKAF strengthen relationship with Buddy Wing

Lt. Col. Kurt Distelzweig, 35th Fighter Squadron commander, breaks left for his initial approach to Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea with Lt. Col. William Lutmer, 80th Fighter Squadron commander after finishing a fingertip formation flight, Oct. 30, 2017. This mission included the U.S. Air Force's 8th Fighter Wing and 115th Fighter Wing as well as the Republic of Korea Air Force's 38th Fighter Group, enabling pilots to communicate and hone skills necessary to carry out combined missions as a cohesive component. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Colby L. Hardin)

171205-F-VJ293-1614.JPG

31 FW Airmen MOPP up

A pilot from the 510th Fighter Squadron performs pre-flight checks in an F-16 Fighting Falcon during a readiness exercise, Dec. 5, 2017, at Aviano Air Base, Italy. All Airmen across the wing, from finance to flightline, participated in a week-long readiness exercise with a variety of real-world scenarios to educate Airman and familiarize themselves on how and when to use the appropriate protective gear. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Cory W. Bush)

171205-F-VJ293-1270.JPG

31 FW Airmen MOPP up

Airmen from the 31st Logistics Readiness Squadron Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants section coordinate with a 31st Aircraft Maintenance Squadron crew chief to refuel an F-16 Fighting Falcon during a readiness exercise, Dec. 5, 2017, at Aviano Air Base, Italy. In 2018, the 31st Fighter Wing will execute a more exercises to increase the overall readiness of Team Aviano. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Cory W. Bush)

171203-F-BM568-1572.JPG

Flying low

U.S. Air Force Maj. Richard Smeeding, the Pacific Air Forces F-16 Demonstration Team pilot, banks during the Nyutabaru Air Show at Nyutabaru Air Base, Japan, Dec. 03, 2017. Smeeding performed 15 maneuvers during the 15-minute display of the F-16 Fighting Falcon’s capabilities. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Brittany A. Chase)

171201-F-BM568-3021.JPG

Waiting for game day

A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon sits on the runway at Japan Air Self-Defense Force Nyutabaru Air Base, Japan, Dec. 1, 2017. The PACAF F-16 Demonstration Team based at Misawa Air Base, Japan, traveled to Nyutabaru AB to perform for approximately 100,000 spectators during a two-day air show. The performance will mark the seventh year the PACAF F-16 Demo Team has performed at Nyutabaru AB. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Brittany A. Chase)

That looks cold

171211-F-AK347-1155.JPG

Alaskan Aggressors support 3rd Wing combat readiness

A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon takes off Dec. 7, 2017, at Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska. The 18th Aggressor squadron pilots support combat readiness by providing realistic enemy threat replication in air-to-air training scenarios. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Jerilyn Quintanilla)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

"Your Ambassadors in Blue have been working hard getting ready for the 2018 show season.

This week, our Diamond formation comes together! Over the coming weeks, our formation

will become tighter (as close as 18 inches) and introduce our Solo pilots to form the Delta.

Smoke on!"

[FBV]10156051458399246[/FBV]

To whom it may concern,

I hate video titles like this one, it has nothing to do with the video. It should be:"Flight operation at Nellis AFB"

Warning Loud video

zEKkHSpXLmA

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

"SOLOS RULE! #AFThunderbirds #5Load #6Load #SendIt"

[FBV]10156075716444246[/FBV]

To whom it may concern,

Look who he is! :D

Welcome back bro

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

To whom it may concern,