F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

Edited by Blaze

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

F-16 Solo Display Pilot Belgian Air Force

"VADOR" our F-16 Solo Display Pilot Season 2018

Follow up @ https://www.facebook.com/BelgianAirForceF16SoloDisplay/

Flightsim training: https://www.facebook.com/BelAirForce/videos/2044243512522478/?t=14

Air training 3000ft: https://www.facebook.com/BelgianAirForceF16SoloDisplay/videos/2016641208609758/?t=18

Edited by Ross

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

• 2 weeks later...

Last night VTM in Belgium started a 3 part documentary on the F-16s here featuring the crew and aircraft at Kline Brogel and in Jordan.

It was very interesting and featured one pilot's last flight, he was quite emotional when he came back from the flight.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Belgian Air Force F16 solo display pilot VADOR on track 1500 feet

[FBV]2065662183713944[/FBV]

Edited by Ross

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Will be 5 parts :)

Last night VTM in Belgium started a 3 part documentary on the F-16s here featuring the crew and aircraft at Kleine Brogel and in Jordan.

It was very interesting and featured one pilot's last flight, he was quite emotional when he came back from the flight.

Configuration:  

[FBV]1837660729620130[/FBV]

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

• 2 weeks later...
I know it's coming to DCS, but just out of curiosity, how come in DCS F-16 wish threads, no one's ever mentioned the FSX F-16. I don't have it, but it is newer than Falcon, and I just wondered why no one's ever mentioned it.

It is mention, I never hear anyone refer to it as the FSX F-16. I also think is different enough to be a separate aircraft. Like the KAI T-50, it has many similarities but a different aircraft.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=171683

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2830111&postcount=11

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1978119&postcount=1

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2679528&postcount=21

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I mean the Microsoft Flight Simulator X F-16.

I can only assume two reasons,

1) Not worth mentioning

2) Forum Rule 1.15

To whom it may concern,

Click on image to enlarge

180319-F-LP948-953.JPG

180319-F-LP948-0053

Airman 1st Class Connor Lovan, crew chief assigned to the 13th Aircraft Maintenance Unit, 35th Fighter Wing based out of Misawa Air Base, Japan, conducts a post flight inspection on a F-16C Fighting Falcon during exercise Cope West 2018 at Sam Ratulangi International Airport, Indonesia, March 19, 2018. CW18 is a Pacific Air Forces-sponsored, bilateral, tactical fighter aircraft exercise involving the U.S. and Indonesian air forces and is designed to advance interoperability and build upon already established partnerships between the air forces. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Richard Ebensberger)

To whom it may concern,

_vBOWDKbQ64

To whom it may concern,

That right there is a very brave man, especially if Pitot-heat is on. I've made the mistake of touching the pitot-tube while running an elec-check on the aircraft, and that mofo is HOT!

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

I forgot to remove the covers once and almost melted them on the probes.

To whom it may concern,

Yep, seen that happen, too :P It's why I liked the older leather-covers more. They just smoked and smelled horrific, but didn't melt and ruin the probes. No such luck with the Crewchief-divider, though...

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

click on image to enlarge (large image)

180420-F-CQ929-0172.JPG

USAFparticipates in Exercise African Lion

A Royal Moroccan air force F-16 prepares to receive fuel from a KC-135 Stratotanker from the 191st Air Refueling Squadron, during Exercise African Lion April 20, 2018. Various units from the U.S. Armed Forces will conduct multilateral and stability operations training with units from the Royal Moroccan Armed Forces in the Kingdom of Morocco. This combined multilateral exercise is designed to improve interoperability and mutual understanding of each nation’s tactics, techniques and procedures while demonstrating the strong bond between the nation’s militaries. (U.S. Air Force photo/Senior Airman Malcolm Mayfield)

To whom it may concern,

Checkout all those canopy scratches people say are not realistic

VmpiVnObVjQ

To whom it may concern,