F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Check the F-16 (86-0301) at 1:03, I wonder if they change the wings recently?

To whom it may concern,

Hi Mvsgas, whats the reason for DCS Viper not being able to carry double GBU on station 4 and 6 while it can carry double CBU on that stations?

Thanks.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Hi Mvsgas, whats the reason for DCS Viper not being able to carry double GBU on station 4 and 6 while it can carry double CBU on that stations?

Thanks.

There could be many reasons:

- DCS F-16 is WIP for all ground weapons and systems. So maybe is in the works.

- If it is accurate (which I do not know it it is), it could be the real life aircraft was never tested with those load out.

- It could be, if it was tested (in real life) it was found the air around the airframe would move the weapons to close to the fuselage or that it cause damage to the aircraft, hitting the frame.

In addition:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3916975&postcount=4

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4323679&postcount=11

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

• 2 weeks later...

To whom it may concern,

Despite the tittle, this are mostly RMAF F-16C block 52+ with other version and clips mix in.

Interestingly: At 2:00, note only two missile (appear to be AGM-88, front wings tapper to a smaller shape, where AIM-7 front wings do not do that ) on station 7 and 3 even tho CFT are installed.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

iAUGjs8-pAo

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

iAUGjs8-pAo

Nice videos!

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

To whom it may concern,

• 2 weeks later...

To whom it may concern,

• 2 months later...

not sure if this was posted before but here it goes:

MpfOIio1aSs

NOTE: this is 360º video you pan at will using the arrows

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• 2 weeks later...

To whom it may concern,

• 8 months later...

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

• 3 weeks later...

It's pretty sad working on these aircraft for 10+ years and now seeing them turned into flying targets.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

True, but rather they go down in a fiery "Viking Death" and not sold for scrap metal for a few cent per pounds. 

To whom it may concern,

• 1 year later...
On 11/17/2017 at 4:45 AM, mvsgas said:

That's great video mvgas!  Thanks for posting it.😲😍

It's very rare to see footage of the AB light off at that angle, with the spark igniter going off.  Really excellent.  I'm surprised by the length of time it took from the spark igniter firing until initial AB light off and then again from AB light off until the minimum burner, inner gutter had formed a complete circle, unless of course the timer isn't ticking up in seconds.

• 1 month later...

From the Wings over Houston Airshow...Sunday was the better day.

Win 10 Pro - Intel I7 12700k@4.9ghz water cooled - ASUS TUF Z690 -EVGA RTX 3080 12G Hybrid - EVGA 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill XMP- Reverb G2 -Custom mip and side panels - Leo Bodnar  BBI32x2, BBI64x4 - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFD's x 3 - TM TPR pedals