F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

USAF Block 25 have come a long way from inception

To whom it may concern,

OghswuegVTA

From 3:09 to 4:26 is the full flight control check

At 3:22, the pilot turn on the bit check. You can tell because the flapperons move up

At 4:10 the pilot turn on the digital back up to test the flight control, quickly followed by the normal check

At 4:30 is the brake check

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Looks like Holloman AFB are getting the old Hill AFB F-16.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

click on image to enlarge

070829-F-0000Q-201.JPG

An F-16 Fighting Falcon arrives at Balad Air Base, Iraq, after a mission. F-16s fly close air support sorties for Operation Iraqi Freedom. F-16s and other coalition aircraft flew 50 CAS missions Aug. 28. (U.S. Air Force photo)

1270426802.jpg

https://www.stripes.com/news/misawa-pilots-bomb-iraq-insurgents-in-najaf-battle-1.60491

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Second silver tiger for us. :D

Source: https://www.natotigers.org/tiger-news/301-jaguars-are-back

esq-301.png?itok=prBBAJuU

60432368_2695331210494822_232488417978482688_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.flis8-1.fna&oh=25638a248371000f091036593ec1bf62&oe=5D7145BD

60341715_1556980987768235_2105122213760860160_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.flis8-1.fna&oh=383d95b2fdea3924cf71d06783fd0743&oe=5D5E8868

60800859_370050500314164_7332284347149451264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.flis8-2.fna&oh=3f312df8c2296d0d2b1feb9f0140ede0&oe=5D6F2BCF

23-301-jaguars-are-back.jpg?itok=ASg9Tvbd

23-301-jaguars-are-back_0.jpg?itok=dlEFkWse

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

s0favKBQpsU

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

If I get a chance I will try and get a picture of them tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's an image that I was alerted to by another F-16 fan yesterday.

FA-124-2143199489.jpg?m=1559415854

A very poignant and fitting tribute... well played BAF!

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb

Yeah that is what was flying over my house yesterday. lots of activity with C-130s and F-16s some of the F-16s just had the stripes without the tail art.

We had a really bad storm here last night and there has been no activity so far today, being only a few km from the airbase we had lots of trees down as well as branches all over the roads, it was interesting to say the least :)

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

qf-hgb5AvZ4

Updated Royal Danish and Norweigian F-16. Note that both have RWR antennas on the Leading Edge Flaps (LEF) now.

To whom it may concern,

click on image to enlarge

190214-F-AY943-9002.JPG

140219-F-AY943-0002

An F-16 Fighting Falcon flies over Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., Feb. 14, 2019. The 40th Flight Test Squadron’s mission is to execute exceptional fighter developmental test and support to deliver war-winning capabilities. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. John Raven)

180418-F-DT859-0004.JPG

180418-F-DT859-0004

An F-16C Fighting Falcon assigned to the 35th Fighter Squadron taxis to the end of the runway during a regular training sortie at Kunsan Air Base, South Korea, April 17, 2018. The aircraft are generated daily by various maintenance professionals at the 8th Fighter Wing to ensure the F-16 fleet and pilots at Kunsan AB can train to meet Seventh Air Force requirements on the Korean Peninsula. (U.S. Air Force photo by Capt. Christopher Mesnard)

190402-F-VD052-0130.JPG

The Bloody Hundredth fuels exercise African Lion 2019

Two Royal Moroccan Air Force F-16s and two F-16C Fighting Falcons from the 555th Expeditionary Fighter Squadron fly over the skies of Morocco after receiving fuel from a U.S. Air Force KC-135 Stratotanker from the 100th Air Refueling Wing, RAF Mildenhall, England, during exercise African Lion 2019, April 2, 2019. The training was an example of U.S. Africa Command and U.S. Marine Corps Forces Europe and Africa’s commitment to maintaining strong military relationships with our allies and partners. African Lion 2019 is an annual, combined multilateral exercises designed to improve interoperability and mutual understanding of each nation’s tactics, techniques and procedures while demonstrating a strong partnership between nation’s militaries. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Ceaira Tinsley)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

O9mtrovlPig

Edited by mvsgas
one link was dead

To whom it may concern,

click on image to enlarge (4K)

180918-F-XB934-0185.JPG

Vipers start your engines

Maintenance members assigned to the 157th Expeditionary Fighter Squadron perform an afterburner run on an F-16 Fighting Falcon at an undisclosed location in Southwest Asia, Sept. 18, 2018. The F-16 Fighting Falcon is a compact, multi-role fighter aircraft. It is highly maneuverable and has proven itself in air-to-air combat and air-to-surface attack. It can locate targets in all weather conditions and detect low flying aircraft in radar ground clutter. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Dana J. Cable)

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,