Saitek X55 problems

Hi all,

i just bought FC3 and the P51 add on. I also have a Saitek X55 throttle and stick but i cant figure out how to use them in game. The throttle just dont work for the engine and i cant uderstand how to use options menu to use them in game. I also tried somew prefilled profiles but the throttle just dont work. Someone can help me please?

Thanks

You need to configure the "Axis Commands" in the config section.

There's a menu at the top of the commands list when you go there. You can click a drop menu to select the aircraft and then goto the next drop menu to the right and you can pick "Axis Commands". Clear them "button on top right" individually and then click each axis you want in the column it represents (rudder, pitch, roll etc) and it will bring up a window for you to move your hotas in and setup.

Hope that makes sense.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Thanks

i tried but still cant find how to use the throttle. I cant do like in the video because i cant run the game in window mode and use the Profile button. The x ans y ant rudder axis works but i cant assing how to increase and decrease the power with the throttle

Edited by Gamer82

Notice that your X-55 throttle is seem as separated device from X-55 joystick in game controls.

Select some plane, e.g. P-51 go Options > Controls > Axis commands

Select the throttle line and under X-55 throttle name click in the column box,

move the throttle axis back and forth until registered. Click OK.

Now in AXIS TUNE invert the axis if necessary, set deadzone, curvature, etc.

Mark anywhere in the key options for the X-55 Throttle, after that click on Clear Category above. Do the same for axis option menu in the slider menu for the Throttle. When the throttle options get empty then select all manually to your throttle.

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]