How do I fire the L-39ZA gs-23 gun

SVK_UVi

Switch on the far left to the forward position, not rear.

On the picture is shown before I all switches turned to on position... so I have it in forward. Doesn´t work any more. I click all key shortcuts like in the right up corner. Safety cover on stick is open. Still doesn´t fire.

Edited by SVK_UVi

Problem solved. I had some odd key bindings for VJoy Virtual Joystick for fire action. Just delete it and leave only one key command for may Saitek X52pro.

I can't get the GS-23 Guns to fire either, neither in the training mission nor elsewhere, and while I have Saitek's X-52 Pro I don't know what VJoy Virtual Joystick is.

BTW, is there to be had a PDF or graphic guide to arming and firing these guns? I usually need these things spelled out for me. :)

Thanks.

Edited by Diplocaulus

Windows 10 64bit / Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.30 GHz / 32GB RAM / GeForce GTX 1080 8GB / Dell UltraSharp 27 QHD U2715H 2560x1440 / Saitek X52 Pro Flight System / TrackIR 5

Thanks everyone for the videos. I made another pass at it and still no joy.

I've been flying two L-39ZA training missions: L-39ZA, GSh-23 Gun, and L-39ZA, PK-3 Gun Pods.

In neither of the training missions am I able to get the guns to shoot. I'll keep trying though.

Windows 10 64bit / Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.30 GHz / 32GB RAM / GeForce GTX 1080 8GB / Dell UltraSharp 27 QHD U2715H 2560x1440 / Saitek X52 Pro Flight System / TrackIR 5

I'll keep trying though.

Not be bad-mouthing training missions...but isn't actual combat the best training? ;)

Go into the mission editor, put an L-39ZA on the runway and some light armor up the valley somewhere. You might just get things workin' that way. See training missions have been messed up before in other modules. Sometimes you just gotta jump right into it, no toe-dippin'.

Edited by SFC Tako

Not be bad-mouthing training missions...but isn't actual combat the best training? ;)

Go into the mission editor, put an L-39ZA on the runway and some light armor up the valley somewhere. You might just get things workin' that way. See training missions have been messed up before in other modules. Sometimes you just gotta jump right into it, no toe-dippin'.

LOL, Yes indeed, that' why I mentioned it. :)

UPDATE: Okay, got all guns blazing! Thanks again everyone for your help and the great videos! :thumbup:

Next I'll need to return to the training missions and see if it was just me (as it likely was).

Edited by Diplocaulus

• 5 years later...