Weird center view placement

Blackop

Hey all,

flying the F-15C on the Nevada map in DCS world 2 when all of a sudden the center view in my cockpit changes to downleft in the cockpit. Also has some weird fish-eye effect. Can't change it back to normal, tried everything i can think of. From snap view reset to trackir settings.

Any ideas? It happened from out of nowhere and made the F-15C completely unflyable.

Cheers!

Make sure that you only have the TrackIR assigned to the view axes. Same goes for flight axes. For some reason DCS has a tendency to assign every possibly HID device attached to the computer to random axes. It's very easy to end up with three different things controlling your throttle, five different things controlling view zoom etc.

Make sure that only the TrackIR is assigned to the view axes that it should be assigned to.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Thanks for the tip Darkfire. Unfortunately trackir was the only axis assigned to view.

And its not like something is forcing down my pilots head, the game just think that the lower left dash is the center position for cockpit view. And this is without any snap views, it is the new default center view.

I also cant get any closer to dashboard, and when i use Cntl+Alt+Num keys to place the pilots head in the right position it gives this weird fisheye effect.

Such a shame this, completely ruins the F-15.

Pause TrackIr..orange light....press numpad 5 to centre,zoom in or out to desired zoom level...press right alt numpad 0 to save..unpause TrackIr.

Should be good to go.

Ps...I disable the z axis first in controls.Just use keypad to zoom in or out.

Edited by aceviper

Thanks aceviper, ill try it when i get home from work this afternoon! Ive also read about some sneaky snapview file hidden in my saved games folder i didnt know about. That could also be the problem. I only knew about the view folder in the main dcs directory.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk