RIP Jim "BLOOZE" Mudgett

jcbak

Guys,

Would anyone be interested in putting together a large A10C flight in honor of our friend Blooze? I think it would be something he would have liked as the Hawg was his passion.

Lots of talented people here...it would be a fitting tribute if someone could make a video from the flight and put Jim's music to it.

The missing man formation could be included?

• Like 1

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt know the guy but have seen his posts on the forum, my condolences to his friends and family.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

Rest in peace, Blooze. :cry:

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

Lots of talented people here...it would be a fitting tribute if someone could make a video from the flight and put Jim's music to it.

The missing man formation could be included?

I had an idea for this basically a V with 11 hawgs outer to inner hogs pulling right and left based on their side in the formation and lead pulls skyward when all others have made the break in their respective directions. I have his music on file I will do the best I can. 3d I can do video editing needs a little work but will do my best unless we have a taker who can help out.

V/R,

Ohgr

VCVW-11 "Vapor"

USN AE 2001-2015

Heatblur Tomcat Tester

Rest in peace Blooze. I never had the chance to meet him, but any member of the flight sim community is family.

-SilentGun

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Our sympathy, apologies, and best wishes to Jim's loved ones from the RAZBAM team. Blooze is just one of those names we've heard/read for quite a long time, it is almost shocking to find that something has happened to him. It is a fair reminder to us all that everybody here is a human being, it can be easy to forget.

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

I had flown several missions with him as well. Sad to hear this.

RIP Blooze

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

Rest in peace!

I wish him the best flight ever! bye_3.gif

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D, System-RAM: 64 GB DDR5, GPU: nVidia 4090, Monitor: LG 38" 3840*1600, VR-HMD: Pimax Crystal, OS: Windows 11Pro, 2*2TB Samsung M.2 SSD, HOTAS: TM Warthog, Paddles: MfG.

Sad news.

My deepest condolences to all his friends and loved ones.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Lost to the DCS community

Huge loss to the DCS community. I've flown with Blooze on several occasions and he had an outstanding knowledge of the A-10. He did voice work on a mission for me. He will be missed. Rest in peace.

mission with Blooze voice overs called FOB Windy

I used to fly my copter on his server, he always had interesting missions. Yeah, about his interesting gruff voice, gonna' miss that. He gave me the opinion he was a bright / smart guy. A lot of my buddies, my age bracket, Blooze's age, too, been dying off. Had a close call about a year ago. Got to pay attention to one's health and mind the doctors' advice. My Navy Seabee base was in Gulfport, MS on the Gulf coast. He lived upstate about midway. Interesting people there, great food.

Sad to hear this.

Jim Mudgett

Jackson, Mississippi

(Last selection, he is singing.)

He toured with this guy according to post #1, this thread: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Luther+Allison

Looking for an old video tape of him.

Blooze is playing guitar on this recording:

==========================

Mr. Brown Band 1973 and some photos :

==========================

-+-

Memorial Flight

==========

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]