VEAO Aircraft Wishlist

Thinking of multi-crew here, how about a T-33 for jet training? I wonder if a target tow object could be used for gunnery training too...

Funny you should mention that, I've been thinking about doing one and rewriting the hawk for twin stick at the same time...

However we can't do that until ed have finalised the twin stick back end

Pman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi P-Man, you mentioned recently that you wouldn't be adverse to bringing out a small bush plane with floats (paraphrasing from memory here) .. :)

Which plane did you have in mind?

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Hi P-Man, you mentioned recently that you wouldn't be adverse to bringing out a small bush plane with floats (paraphrasing from memory here) .. :)

Which plane did you have in mind?

With VEAO's like of British aircraft and the fact that they are doing a few WW2 aircraft, a Supermarine Walrus to fish us downed pilots out the channel springs to mind quite readily ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermarine_Walrus

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

In DCS, pilots that land in the water will sink to the bottom immediately.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

In DCS, pilots that land in the water will sink to the bottom immediately.

That's why sometime ago I put forth the wish (on the DCS wish list) that pilots ejecting over water end up in a life raft and they could be rescued by choppers. (Where is Mickey Rooney?)

Come on ED. Help us save our pilots from sinking into oblivion!

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

At the moment this is true...

...at the moment...

Pman

Oooooo, how loaded is that little statement?!? ;) Can't wait to see what it may mean...

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

With VEAO's like of British aircraft and the fact that they are doing a few WW2 aircraft, a Supermarine Walrus to fish us downed pilots out the channel springs to mind quite readily ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermarine_Walrus

Oh I was thinking of something more contemporary ... more Canadian :) ... more otterish :D but we're agreed on the radial engine part and the floats part.

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Oooooo, how loaded is that little statement?!? ;) Can't wait to see what it may mean...

Well, considering that the issue would be with DCS World, it strikes me as highly unlikely that VEAO will be making any changes in that regard.

Even the shorelines are still quicksand.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Was the Mosquito still an aircraft you would like to develop in the future?

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my wishlist for veao

A good looking F-4 Phantom.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

• 2 months later...