LotAtc 4 DCS - 1.0.0

Current stable version: 1.2.3

What is LotAtc?

LotAtc is a client + server software witch is connected with DCS World Simulator and provide users to get an ATC/CGI view of the battle. Play the role of a tactical or air traffic controller and provide help to human pilots so that they better accomplish their missions, by radioing them a picture or guidance instructions!

LotAtc 4 DCS is for DCS multiplayer (but works well in solo also!); as an ATC, you may radio your instructions & informations to pilots using a voice software such as TeamSpeak, Mumble… etc.

LotAtc originally stands for “Lock-On tiny ATC” (back in 2006!) and later “Lock-On tactical Air Traffic Control” to emphasize the importance of the tactical part. The original name was retained for the current LotAtc 4 DCS version as it is well known by the online community.

Here direct links to LotAtc website!

Edited by DArt
  • Like 2

Thanks Dart !

1 question:

The setting

ignore_radar_name 	= "lotatc_ignore_",

Does that apply to group names, or individual unit names?

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

Thanks Dart !

1 question:

The setting

ignore_radar_name     = "lotatc_ignore_",

Does that apply to group names, or individual unit names?

It is for unit names only.

I have implemented the AI on/off check or Radar on/off state, but it seems it is not exported correctly in DCS at this moment (or I misunderstand something).

Woot.. happy as can be. Finally got it work. :)

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

GameGui.lua is looking more and more cluttered these days, there's going to be something go wrong soon with something I expect. I'm not convinced they are harmonious.

Looks great. Quick Question, is it compatible with SLMOD?

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

GameGui.lua is looking more and more cluttered these days, there's going to be something go wrong soon with something I expect. I'm not convinced they are harmonious.

All mods can use a separate gamegui.lua. The trick is to set your mod name in front of the name like "LotATCGameGui.lua" and "SlmodGameGui.lua". They will all be loaded.

Edit: I believe they will also run in a separate memory space and will not be that easy to crash each other..

All mods can use a separate gamegui.lua. The trick is to set your mod name in front of the name like "LotATCGameGui.lua" and "SlmodGameGui.lua". They will all be loaded.

Edit: I believe they will also run in a separate memory space and will not be that easy to crash each other..

Affirmative, BTW, I have currently strange reports of problems when SlMod and LotAtc run together, it is not certified now, but I will check. It is certainly due to a different workflow (mission change/launch) with SlMod than with vanilla DCS with LotAtc. So, it should be fixed for sure.

Affirmative, BTW, I have currently strange reports of problems when SlMod and LotAtc run together, it is not certified now, but I will check. It is certainly due to a different workflow (mission change/launch) with SlMod than with vanilla DCS with LotAtc. So, it should be fixed for sure.

LoTatc will be fixed in the future or it is working? Not quite getting the meaning here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Disappearing aircraft you say?

What makes you think this isn't how it should work?

I bought about two years ago.

Lotac we tested this Friday, and it stands still sucks, half of the aircraft is not visible or gradually disappears, just for the mission unusable.

When will it finally work?

Working with SLMOD on live for me with 6 scripts running in a complex mission, haven't had any opportunity to scale up clients though because of the Beta splitting peopless interest.

LoTatc will be fixed in the future or it is working? Not quite getting the meaning here.

Edit: Did a fresh install and it works, again.

Edited by VTJG17_Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great!

To be the most realistic with LotAtc, choose "Advanced Realistic" settings in DCS options. it is the same settings than Realistic profile( https://www.lotatc.com/projects/lotatc/wiki/Detection_Profiles#The-REALISTIC-profile ) but with all contact set as neutral coalition (so you do not know if contact is friendly or enemy, controller must set it for each contact) ( with "Realistic" settings, contact are assigned in their coalition).

the Advanced realistic profile is not yet in documentation, I am a bit late of this point...

picture558-6.pngpicture558-5.png