LotAtc 4 DCS - 1.0.0

Final question before purchasing. Will I be able to unlock license on one PC and move it to another PC? I am now traveling and using an old laptop, once home in a month time would like to transfer it. Doable?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Final question before purchasing. Will I be able to unlock license on one PC and move it to another PC? I am now traveling and using an old laptop, once home in a month time would like to transfer it. Doable?

No problem with that, the only thing that you cannot do is to use the two computer with same license at same time.

Just check that LotAtc client is running correctly on your "old" laptop before :)

Today we have opened the correct port. I'll test the demo version on my stonage laptop and then do the purchase. Thanks for support and apologies for before.

edit

I have a small issue. I can connect with client but see no activity of AIs or radar coverage. Please let me know when you are available so you can take a look at it. Settings are as I have attached in past post (unchanged since).

51st.hopto.org

Scenario being developed 'Farewell Caucasus'

Edited by Shaman

tail# 44 or 444

Allright, correct. I have closed DCS WORLD, restarted server fresh and there you go, works then! Yes before I was the select Mission function.

tail# 44 or 444

Allright, correct. I have closed DCS WORLD, restarted server fresh and there you go, works then! Yes before I was the select Mission function.

Ok, great, thanks for the feedback, I will fix it for next version. And the E-2 that is not acting as a radar is fixed for next release too.

I have left the room, when returned data was not refreshing and clock is stuck though... while clock and action on server is running. Had to disconnect and connect again.

tail# 44 or 444

Another bug I have noticed that time in ATC client does not match time in DCS mission server. There's 37min discrepancy now in my case.

tail# 44 or 444

Hi DArt,

currently you get one QNH in LotATC (like with the standard/ static weather). With the advanced weather in DCS you have different QNH values at different air bases. Could you implement this in LotATC, as well?

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi DArt,

currently you get one QNH in LotATC (like with the standard/ static weather). With the advanced weather in DCS you have different QNH values at different air bases. Could you implement this in LotATC, as well?

I would, but I can't, DCS does not export it... I have asked for to the ED team but no response on that subject yet :(

How can I draw thicker lines or just make them thick by default? Change color?

tail# 44 or 444

I would, but I can't, DCS does not export it... I have asked for to the ED team but no response on that subject yet :(

Sad to hear, but thanks for your answer. :thumbup:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How can I draw thicker lines or just make them thick by default? Change color?

In the draw popup, you can change color and thickness of drawing. You change after too by left clicking on drawing.

Kind of an important feature, hopefully they will make it available to you!

I hope so too. :)

I tried some ghost settings and found that they disappear along with the actual contact when radar contact is lost thereby making it hard to remember or see where the contact was lost and where he was headed at the time. I'd like the ghost markers to stay until they fade on their own.

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

I tried some ghost settings and found that they disappear along with the actual contact when radar contact is lost thereby making it hard to remember or see where the contact was lost and where he was headed at the time. I'd like the ghost markers to stay until they fade on their own.

Yes, there is some issues on ghost, I will rewrite it for 1.1.0. I will add this fade out certainly at this time.

Is it possible to switch on/off certain radars in the tactical view? That way, the ability to build an air picture with a ship is possible without all the other radars or vice-versa.

Can you make the visibility of known radars an option? since Electronic Support Methods would only give you bearing to a radar station, is it possible to make an optional line drawn ov er the screen in the direction the radar was detected? That way, triangulation of enemy radars is needed to get a rough position rather then seeing them on the map.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

Is it possible to switch on/off certain radars in the tactical view? That way, the ability to build an air picture with a ship is possible without all the other radars or vice-versa.

Can you make the visibility of known radars an option? since Electronic Support Methods would only give you bearing to a radar station, is it possible to make an optional line drawn ov er the screen in the direction the radar was detected? That way, triangulation of enemy radars is needed to get a rough position rather then seeing them on the map.

I add a settings for that in config.lua in 1.0.0: ignore_radar_name (description in config.lua). If the name of a radar unit match this name (or a part of this name) it will not act as a radar in LotAtc.

This feature is new, no more testing but should work, if not, let's me know. :)

Dart,

Is there any way to give clients the ability to select which of the available RADARs they see data from?

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL