LotAtc 4 DCS - 1.0.0

Hi DArt, filled in the survey.

A feature request; is it possible to highlight the current chosen BRAA line to another colour? I know that double clicking will center the screen on the FROM contact but with mulitple BRAA lines extending from that contact, it makes it harder to see which BRAA line I'm actually calling out.

Thanks for the great support to the community.

Thanks Looney!

It should be possible, I add it in the list !

I know I'm stretching it here, but would it be at all possible to "record" the tracks created by LOTATC so that we can review things later on using a replay function?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

I know I'm stretching it here, but would it be at all possible to "record" the tracks created by LOTATC so that we can review things later on using a replay function?

It is one feature I add in the survey to see who is interested in, depending on the results, it will be done or not. It is technically possible , the idea is to store all the game and have a server replay software that replay it, then using clients, you could connect on as a standard DCS game.

I will publish results of the survey in next weeks so everybody could see what want the community for next LotAtc :)

• 4 weeks later...
Is anyone else having issues downloading 1.1.0 Beta 2? I have tried from three different machines and none of the downloads finish.

Where are you come from please ? I am testing a solution for better bandwith in the world and for some it is working well but not for others, need to find something else...

I will send you by PM another links that will work. Sorry for that, you should be fix soon I hope.

• 2 weeks later...
LotAtc 1.1.0 is now available: https://www.lotatc.com/website/2018/10/16/1.1.0-available.html

Thanks all the community for the help on this long road, LotAtc development will now go faster with a complete updated UI!

Thanks also to all beta-testers!

the 1.1.0-1 is now uploaded with a fix, again sorry for that ! https://www.lotatc.com/website/2018/10/16/1.1.0-1-available.html

• 3 weeks later...
Any chance we can get UI scaling for 3840x2160? Text is really hard to read even by maxing what we can change.

I add an option for that in recent beta but the 3rdparty libs I used for graphics display has a bug that causes lot of troubles in LotAtc with that option. I am waiting a fix for them that should come in December, if it fixes the troubles, the scale Gui parameter will be back to allow user to change the scale on any screen.

I am also using a 4k screen to develop LotAtc, what is the main trouble for you with current LotAtc display ? I try to make a better compromise between small and big screens, always interested by user feedback to make it better.

I add an option for that in recent beta but the 3rdparty libs I used for graphics display has a bug that causes lot of troubles in LotAtc with that option. I am waiting a fix for them that should come in December, if it fixes the troubles, the scale Gui parameter will be back to allow user to change the scale on any screen.

I am also using a 4k screen to develop LotAtc, what is the main trouble for you with current LotAtc display ? I try to make a better compromise between small and big screens, always interested by user feedback to make it better.

For my setup, the menue UI on the top and many of the moveable menu's are just very small. Once i learn all of the menus it wont be an issue im sure but on a 65" monitor in 4k, it is really tiny. For now i will half my resolutuon while i learn and hope that will make it easier.

Thank you by the way, great software to use with dcs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been asked and answered somewhere in here before...

I'm trying to host a multiplayer server and also be AWACS with the client. Client is registered. I started my MP server, copied the IP address of the MP server, started my client and tried to connect to that IP address, but it would not connect. What am I doing wrong?

log attached...

dcs (2).zip

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick

NVM... figured it out... I should have been using 127.0.0.1

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick

Sorry if this has been asked and answered somewhere in here before...

I'm trying to host a multiplayer server and also be AWACS with the client. Client is registered. I started my MP server, copied the IP address of the MP server, started my client and tried to connect to that IP address, but it would not connect. What am I doing wrong?

log attached...

Hi,

Your server seems correctly installed and running. It is certainly a problem of port routing. To test locally, prefer to use the address: localhost or 127.0.0.1 (try both, sometimes one does not work), it does not need any port routing changes. It should works.

To enable someone outside to connect with, you must open the 10310 TCP port on your router/firewall.

Hi,

Hi Dart, Can i ask you something, the ravens servers both have LOTATC installed. however the old.log files are going crazy.

one server log file was 305GB and this on is 21GB

Is this normal and how can i stop it ?

580148160_lotlog.thumb.JPG.a45a4151aa6c38f7bb7ac444debeb6b6.JPG

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Waouuuuu... very big files!!!

1. Check that debug is not enabled in saved games/dcs/mods/tech/LotAtc/config.lua --> https://www.lotatc.com/documentation/server_configuration.html#enable_debug enable_debug should be set to false I will not be surprised to see it to on....

2. To disable logs: put (or create) in the file: C:\Users\<you>\LotAtc 4 DCS Data\logger.conf

*.debug=false

*.warning=false

This will disable any debug/warning message.

Waouuuuu... very big files!!!

1. Check that debug is not enabled in saved games/dcs/mods/tech/LotAtc/config.lua --> https://www.lotatc.com/documentation/server_configuration.html#enable_debug enable_debug should be set to false I will not be surprised to see it to on....

2. To disable logs: put (or create) in the file: C:\Users\<you>\LotAtc 4 DCS Data\logger.conf

This will disable any debug/warning message.

Thank you I will have a look

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

• 2 weeks later...

Strange, never had a problem :)

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

I moved all website and download to AWS (Amazon and replicated around the world) now, should be better for bandwidth for everybody. (installer of 1.1.2 still work with old cloud system, so internal download of relief/visual data for terrains could be slow, they will be fixed in next version).

If you still experience troubles, let's me know!

• 3 weeks later...