LotAtc 4 DCS - 1.0.0

Other things, the new website for LotAtc on https://www.lotatc.com is here! I hope you will love it and more content will come.
Great job, my favorite 3rd party app for DCS. Money well spend!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Other things, the new website for LotAtc on https://www.lotatc.com is here! I hope you will love it and more content will come.

Great job DArt!

Thanks for you excellent contributions to the DCS community.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

• 2 weeks later...

Confirm we are having the same problem on our 1.5.8 server, we cant see aircraft even with awacs and ground radar

EDIT, we were using a 1.5.7 training map which has been updated to 1.58, however this doesnt work. a mission made purely on 1.5.8 is working 100% and showing the time and all units correctly

Edited by =DECOY=

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Confirm we are having the same problem on our 1.5.8 server, we cant see aircraft even with awacs and ground radar

EDIT, we were using a 1.5.7 training map which has been updated to 1.58, however this doesnt work. a mission made purely on 1.5.8 is working 100% and showing the time and all units correctly

Interesting, could it be possible to send me the .miz that does not work, I am not sure there is a LotAtc problem but I could check ? Thx

Of course I can.

Its our training map that been updated every time a new version is released

The mission I tested was purely made in 1.5.8 and worked perfectly straight away.

Even renaming the training map didn't work :)

I will post the mission up within the hour for you

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

LotAtc 1.0.3-rc2 available for testing: https://www.lotatc.com/website/2018/01/10/1.0.3-rc2-available.html

Changelog:

Client

• (new in rc2) IFF coalition fixed for IA
  • (new in rc2) Updated French coalition
  • (new in rc2) Add color settings fro measure and BRAA lines in map properties
  • Dynamic weather support (partially, temperature and pressure only), METAR is displayed on airport properties
  • UniversRadio transponder support! http://tacnoworld.fr/universradio-transponder/ (in advanced realistic profile, friend is directly tagged as friend coalition with it!)
  • UniversRadio ATIS Voice Server support (use create ATIS button in airport properties while connected with UniversRadio to create an automatic ATIS)
  • QFE/QNH fix
  • Various fixes
  • Updated libraries (no more 32bits support for client)

Maps

• (new in rc2) Add basic Normandy maps
  • (new in rc2) Implement Normandy airports (in progress)
  • NTTR airports fixed

Server

• (new in rc2) All server is now installed in Saved Games, NO MORE THINGS IN DCS/bin
  • (new in rc2) Fix for Last december DCS Update
  • (new in rc2) Installer will install all maps now
  • Various fixes

Be careful for server installation, read the post on LotAtc website to know how to correctly install this version !

Good good, but still old mission doesnt work. TIME 00:00.

New mission works. AI IFF works but player IFF doesnt. Players A10 is neutral.

I get several reports on same bug, it seems to be a DCS bug, the API always return 0 objects in theses mission, so for LotAtc, there is nothing in the mission. I ask some support on ED side, hope they will help us to find what happens.

Good job DART :thumbup: IFF is working on clients aircraft.

Tested A10, F15, F5, UH1 only M2K was still unknown, but modul's IFF is WIP. :)

Mode1 and Mode3 are showing on display Lotatc.

Old missions are still broken but right now it doesn't matter. 2.5 is close.

All members of =MB2= and =UVP= are thankful to you. Squawk is ready :pilotfly:

Edited by paura19

Grand! Some good fixes there! And looking at those UniverseRadio features I sure am looking forward to similar SRS functionality ;)

For sure, if SRS provide the transponder feature, I will be happy to implement on this radio system also.

Good job DART :thumbup: IFF is working on clients aircraft.

Tested A10, F15, F5, UH1 only M2K was still unknown, but modul's IFF is WIP. :)

Mode1 and Mode3 are showing on display Lotatc.

Old missions are still broken but right now it doesn't matter. 2.5 is close.

All members of =MB2= and =UVP= are thankful to you. Squawk is ready :pilotfly:

Works for M-2000C also, but MODE4 is not working, but IDENT and MODE1/MODE3 is functional.

Happy to see that all working correctly! I can now concentrate my effort in next features and 2.5 compatibility!

• 2 weeks later...
[ATTACH]176904[/ATTACH]

1.0.3 stable

:(:(:cry::huh:

- Remote closed host the connection -

All seems well installed and working.

I suspect a problem of firewall/router with the 10310 port (used by LotAtc). it must be opened as the 10308 DCS one (TCP only, no need UDP).

Do you try to connect with LotAtc client to remote DCS server or locally ?

Hi Dart,

5EVC has tested and it doesn't work, just like the probleme reported previously: We can connect, but time is frozen at 0:00:00 and we don't see any track.

We use the .miz we always used, edited in 1.5.7.

What is the final call regarding those .miz? Will we be able to use LoATC on a 1.5.7-era .miz?

Also, in 2.5, will we be able to keep using our .miz?

We have put a lot of effort in building our training mission template and we would lile to use lotATC with it.

Thanks

Edited by Classydjo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

https://www.5vwing.com/

Yes, I spent lot of time on this bug.

Using the Raven's miz file with 400 units, I finally found 10 static units causing the trouble (I remove 1 by 1 the units to find them).

The problem is on the DCS part (the DCS.LoGetWorldObjects() function ) that return 0 objects on these miz file. So LotAtc see anything...

I send all these information to ED devs, I hope they will find a fix, I cannot do anything more yet...

It affects some miz file for 1.5.7 and 2.2.0 also, complex one generally.

The only workaround is to remove faulty units (very long and annoying process) or rewrite mission on last version (or waiting the 2.5 for that)....