LotAtc 4 DCS - 1.0.0

Hi all,

Big day today, Hormuz is out :)

Of course, I will integrate this map ASAP into LotAtc but my first priority is to fix the crash of DCS on mission loading that happens with current open beta. The problem is known thanks to ED devs and I will publish a fixed version before the end of the week.

The long awaited 1.1.0-beta1 will also be available in few days!

From now, if you have installed LotAtc server ( client is not impacted) into DCS open beta, just removed the Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/Scripts/Hooks/LotAtcGameGUI.lua file and DCS will no more crash, sorry about that.

Thanks, you are the second case with this problem, it is a new one, we will try to understand what happens... It is the goal of a beta finally :)

have you an older version of LotAtc on it before? if yes which version?

Do you install over the older or you uninstall the older before?

Confirm that the mentioned dll was present in their directory along with the lotatc.dll also?

Thanks, you are the second case with this problem, it is a new one, we will try to understand what happens... It is the goal of a beta finally :)

have you an older version of LotAtc on it before? if yes which version? Yes

Do you install over the older or you uninstall the older before? Installed over

Confirm that the mentioned dll was present in their directory along with the lotatc.dll also? Will check.

Thanks DArt, answers in bold. I will also now try to completely remove the old LotATC and install clean.

Yes, the .dll files were in the correct path.

I did a uninstall and checked if any files were left, no files found. And did a new install. Still stops loading on LotATC 1/5.

We are running this server on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Im wondering if you are planning on including the option to have a GCA view attachable to the carrier, aside than the airports.

And also if, as I saw someone requesting before, you plan on introducing a manual option to set the final approach course and glideslope angle manually for land-based approaches, like we have for the minimums and LSLLC.

Hello, Im wondering if you are planning on including the option to have a GCA view attachable to the carrier, aside than the airports.

I am currently work on this, I need some precise value like deck angle or LSO position to be sure that is feasible before.

And also if, as I saw someone requesting before, you plan on introducing a manual option to set the final approach course and glideslope angle manually for land-based approaches, like we have for the minimums and LSLLC.

It is on my todo list :)

• 2 weeks later...
pm is out.

From the log file, i hang on [LOTATC] [1/5] LotAtc core loading...

Edit: also it got problem to load Qt5Network.dll

I have the same error it seems from the logs.

Is there a fix available for this? I tried the patch above here in the thread but that didn't help.

Cheers,

Yorick