LotAtc 4 DCS - 1.0.0

I also tried making that folder described there. {UserHome} \LotAtc 4 DCS\Data\Client\

However putting the key there just results the software in booting up in demo mode. Thanks for any answers in advance!

I think your path is wrong.

It should be:

{UserHome}\LotAtc 4 DCS Data\Client\

"LotAtc 4 DCS Data" is one folder. Not a couple of parent/child folders.

This is from memory (I'm at work) so try and tell ;)

spacer.png

I think your path is wrong.

It should be:

{UserHome}\LotAtc 4 DCS Data\Client\

"LotAtc 4 DCS Data" is one folder. Not a couple of parent/child folders.

This is from memory (I'm at work) so try and tell ;)

Like I said it's what I also tried. I used the client data folder that was already made and then it won't boot up anymore :cry:

Check my F-15C guide

Have yo tried to uninstall LotATC and install a newly downloaded setup file? Remember to right click the setup file and "Run as Administrator"

Just tried. No dice. How large is your lotatc.key file? Mine is 133 bytes. Any chance its corrupted? It works fine without the key in demo mode. You don't need to 'execute' the key or anything like that right? I also tried downloading the 32 bit version. No dice either. I redownloaded the key from my email but also doesn't work.

Check my F-15C guide

140 bytes. You add the key using the client software I believe. Not by editing the .key file.

Any chance that's the issue then? Those 7 bytes mine is missing? I've put my key in the designated folder. without doing any edits.

Check my F-15C guide

I think you should get in touch with DArt at this point. Maybe wait here until he responds. I know he is working hard on fixing bugs so may take a while :)

Already had contact with him. He's on a business trip and won't be able to help this week. Hence I am relying on the community to help me out :thumbup:

Check my F-15C guide

Already had contact with him. He's on a business trip and won't be able to help this week. Hence I am relying on the community to help me out :thumbup:

Well, when I think of it I believe your procedure is correct. Maybe some bug in your keyfile.

EDIT: Sniped ;). Anyway, can you try to save your keyfile from the email again by right clicking it and select "save as..."

Edited by HiJack

That's the only way it works, put the key file in the appropiate folder and voila.

unfortunatly not for me. No keyfile = starts up fine in demo-mode. Keyfile = won't start at all

Well, when I think of it I believe your procedure is correct. Maybe some bug in your keyfile.

Yeah I believe I did it correct. I uploaded a small screenshot just in case. Oherwise I'll have to hope someone would lend me their key to see and test if that is the cause.

lotatc.png.d2b77ef9855d8f31aabe3e5488a24d28.png

Check my F-15C guide

EDIT: Sniped ;). Anyway, can you try to save your keyfile from the email again by right clicking it and select "save as..."

Just tried. Although in hotmail I only get a download option. Not as save as function. No luck either way.

Check my F-15C guide

<51>SERVER is now up for 24h live sessions, passwords are default for red and blue. If you wish to truly test your client, now is the time :) scenario 0.66b version and testing

FCredLotAtc.jpg.e3f8960a497b6b557503b2bf47f63f6a.jpg

FCblueLotAtc.jpg.46998c23210cfebce529fde7dd949d1c.jpg

Edited by Shaman

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• 3 weeks later...

I found 2 issues:

When doing ATC from Tblisi-Vaziani and Tblisi-Lochini, we get nearly no signal from and to ATC when using UniversRadio, when the ATC chooses Tblisi-Sogunlog we have proper comms from and to ATC.

We tried it in several missions and all the same, tried to locate where the signal is coming from by flying around to try and get a better signal.

At least flying to the Kutaisi area from Tblisi does not improve the signal, I was not able to fly in other directions yet.

Anyone else had this issue?

----------------------

Another issue is the weather info does not seem to align with the current situation.

In all tests regarding both issues, the DCS server was started fresh.

----------------------

Then a question for implementation:

1: Could you have the complete airport taxiways be visible so we can also do GROUND CONTROL? Also with the holding point names and taxiway names etc.

2: Can you make the weather info per airport visible in the little label when you hoover the mouse on an airport and also show active runway related to the wind? There where you see the frequencies of that airport.

--------------------

Another smaller issue:

When setting the 'theme' to VERY DARK, you see a WHITE list without text in the RADIO-LOCATION screen, where you should select the airport you want to control from as ATC.

When using the standard theme there is no issue.

--------------------

Thanks for any help and answer.

Edited by Dutch Baron
http://www.TAWDCS.org ### JOINT TASK FORCE JTF-88 ### https://tawdcs.org/battalion/88th/ ### PC: i9 - 32Gb RAM - GTX 1080Ti - TM Warthog Stick and Throttle - MFG Crosswind Black - TrackIR5 - Buddy Fox UFC

Super!!! Work 1

Hey Mechan, server does reload mission scenario session every 6h. So if I don't hard restart it, it might not work due to LotAtc bug after next one is automatically loaded. Known bug. I have just restarted it fresh for you.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Hey Mechan, server does reload mission scenario session every 6h. So if I don't hard restart it, it might not work due to LotAtc bug after next one is automatically loaded. Known bug. I have just restarted it fresh for you.

The fixed version for that is currently in beta-test, seems good, I hope to release it in few days...

I found 2 issues:

When doing ATC from Tblisi-Vaziani and Tblisi-Lochini, we get nearly no signal from and to ATC when using UniversRadio, when the ATC chooses Tblisi-Sogunlog we have proper comms from and to ATC.

We tried it in several missions and all the same, tried to locate where the signal is coming from by flying around to try and get a better signal.

At least flying to the Kutaisi area from Tblisi does not improve the signal, I was not able to fly in other directions yet.

Anyone else had this issue?

I will ask for with Tacno, seems more a UR problem than LotAtc one.

Another issue is the weather info does not seem to align with the current situation.

In all tests regarding both issues, the DCS server was started fresh.

Are you in static or dynamic weather. From now, I cannot manage dynamic due to lack of DCS API for that.

Then a question for implementation:

1: Could you have the complete airport taxiways be visible so we can also do GROUND CONTROL? Also with the holding point names and taxiway names etc.

2: Can you make the weather info per airport visible in the little label when you hoover the mouse on an airport and also show active runway related to the wind? There where you see the frequencies of that airport.

1. Not yet, I have this in my todo list, but it is a very big task and I have not yet began this...

2. Same, once I get grab weather data from each airport, I will implement that but from now, no data from DCS for this (I ask for that a lot of times but no response...)

Another smaller issue:

When setting the 'theme' to VERY DARK, you see a WHITE list without text in the RADIO-LOCATION screen, where you should select the airport you want to control from as ATC.

When using the standard theme there is no issue.

Thanks for reporting, I will fix that !

Thanks for any help and answer.

Thanks you for your suggestions/reports!

I opened a beta-tests sub-forums on the LotAtc website, you can test the last "unstable" version. NOTE that it is not a STABLE version, but if you want to help testing it, just download it and give me feedback (please post on LotAtc forum and not here to avoid confusion).

All details here: https://www.lotatc.com/boards/11/topics/2205

Thanks in advance for volunteers!