LotAtc 4 DCS - 1.0.0

My home test server that loads a new mission every 10 minutes shows this beta version working fine. Client disconnects when new mission loads and when reconnecting to the server everything seems good from my client. Server and Client 1.0.1-rc3 64 bit.

TAW public servers is also updated but will be tested more tonight and over the coming week.

Edited by HiJack

My home test server that loads a new mission every 10 minutes shows this beta version working fine. Client disconnects when new mission loads and when reconnecting to the server everything seems good from my client. Server and Client 1.0.1-rc3 64 bit.

TAW public servers is also updated but will be tested more tonight and over the coming week.

Great, the client disconnection is correct, LotAtc is completely restart, this is needed by the last DCS updates and the way LotAtc works. I do not think it is a big issue if all working after that ;)

Let's me know for the human desynchro problem, I hope it will be fixed, but I have not be able to confirmed it.

Thx for feedback! :thumbup:

I will ask for with Tacno, seems more a UR problem than LotAtc one.

@Dutch Baron : http://tacnoworld.fr/universradio-bt/ Positions of transmitters are needed, and with Miz file and AWACS or selected AF.

UniversRadio for DCS : http://universradio.fr

Homepit on eagle.ru forum :http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1547848&postcount=1 (more details : http://www.tacnoworld.fr)

3rd-Wing.net/75th vFighter "Tiger Sharks"/S-01 Tacno (squadron commander)

Let's me know for the human desynchro problem, I hope it will be fixed, but I have not be able to confirmed it.

Thx for feedback! :thumbup:

1.0.1-rc4 is available for testing on LotAtc website for volunteer... I update all human slot mechanism, I hope it will fix the desync problem...

• 3 weeks later...

Was trying the latest internal build and I had really good results last night. I know you said to reply on the Lotatc forum, but i was just passing. rock solid, no crashes, no ghost players/not picked up players, radar working as expected, chat messages sending OK to players for persistent BRAA's Didnt even get a zoom crash. If there are things you want tested specifically I can look closer.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Was trying the latest internal build and I had really good results last night. I know you said to reply on the Lotatc forum, but i was just passing. rock solid, no crashes, no ghost players/not picked up players, radar working as expected, chat messages sending OK to players for persistent BRAA's Didnt even get a zoom crash. If there are things you want tested specifically I can look closer.

Great!

Thanks for feedback! The zoom crash is always the running bug in LotAtc, it is a very very hard bug to find and fix, I hope to be able to get it one day... I know that is annoying one, be sure I do my best to fix it...

But if there is no more ghost players, I am very happy :) I will let this version in testing some days again then I will release it as 1.0.1 stable. :thumbup:

Anyone else having issues with 1.5.4. and LotATC server? I had to remove it from savedgames/dcs/mods/tech. To get DCS running.

edit.

adding to the confusion, I'm NOT having the same issues with the OpenBeta which is the same version?

Edited by david.lind

Hi Dart.

Correction it worked once. Hosted a multiplayer server, connected to it with LotATC, saw the correct contacts. then 30 minutes later I try to open DCS again and it crashes on load.

last line's in the DCS log.

00019.742 ERROR SECURITYCONTROL: Manifest size check failed for file 'Scripts/Database/db_units_cars.lua'

00022.108 INFO DXGUI: Cannot load font [C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\dxgui\skins\fonts\]!

00023.499 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::CreateSurfaceRenderItem()

00024.468 INFO LuaNET: [LOTATC] GameGUI loading...

00024.468 INFO LuaNET: [LOTATC] LotAtc DCS Mod

00024.469 INFO LuaNET: [LOTATC] LotAtc loading...

I checked the DCS world -> backup.xxx with todays date only thing in there is Scripts/MissionScripting.lua

they are there C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin

This time I did a JSGME install.

So I'm able to reproduce.

activate the server with JSGME, can open DCS start a multiplayer server. and the connect to it via LotATC, I close it down and then DCS crashes at 00024.380 INFO LuaNET: [LOTATC] LotAtc loading...

Disconnect server via JSGME and I can open DCSstable again.

I pm'ed you my e-mail.

/D

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday we tried to do some ATC Training with LotAtc.

After restarting the server, we where not able to see any Aircraft in LotAtc (using realistic settings). The missions has some radar station for our side and we also had an AWACS in the air, but still no contacts in LotAtc.

Any suggestions?

Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO , 32 GB RAM, Valve Index

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit us on Facebook

After restarting the server, we where not able to see any Aircraft in LotAtc (using realistic settings). The missions has some radar station for our side and we also had an AWACS in the air, but still no contacts in LotAtc.

Any suggestions?

Set everything to "Unrealistic" until you have control over the units you need to add to get everything working. EWR and AWACS needs to be named specially.

Set everything to "Unrealistic" until you have control over the units you need to add to get everything working. EWR and AWACS needs to be named specially.

Is there a Guide or something that i can follow?

We only have this problem from time to time, and basically using the same .miz as a template. So Radar Units should have been available.

Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO , 32 GB RAM, Valve Index

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit us on Facebook

Any suggestions?

Which version of LotAtc?

If you use the 1.0.0, there is a bug that avoid LotAtc server to work correctly at mission restart. Use the 1.0.0-rc4 available here: https://www.lotatc.com/boards/11/topics/2205 it fixes this bug. I will release it as stable in near future.

No, AWACS and EWR is always used as radar (if in your coalition), except if you specified names that match with the "ignore_radar_name" settings ("lotatc_ignore_" by default ) :)

I have two question.

Where I set the password for both side in server GUI?

Do You know some servers to test as client?

No, password can only be set in the config.lua file ( lack of text edit input in DCS option GUI :/ )

Is there a Guide or something that i can follow?

We only have this problem from time to time, and basically using the same .miz as a template. So Radar Units should have been available.

I have not created a specific tutorial for LotAtc but you have lot of documentation here: https://www.lotatc.com/projects/lotatc/wiki/Documentation

For this problem, see at top of this post for a solution. ;)

• 4 weeks later...