Runway Edge Lights

funkyfranky

No sure if anyone already reported this cause it is quite obvious. But the runway edge lights do not have any attachments --> see pic. This is DCS 1.5.3.50487.

runway_edge_light.thumb.PNG.b59bdcdbc6aeab7fd2be90a217505e52.PNG

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

No, not all are affected.

Airfields where it is okay seem to be:

Batumi, Senaki-Kolkhi, Mozdok, Tbilisi-Lochini, Vaziani, Beslan, Sukhumi-Babushara,

Not okay:

Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mineralnye Vody, Nalchik, Anapa-Vityazevo, Krasnodar-Center, Novorossiysk, Krymsk, Maykop-Khanskaya, Gelendzhik, Sochi.Adler, Krasnodar-Pashkovsky, Gudauta

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Not okay:

Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mineralnye Vody, Nalchik, Anapa-Vityazevo, Krasnodar-Center, Novorossiysk, Krymsk, Maykop-Khanskaya, Gelendzhik, Sochi.Adler, Krasnodar-Pashkovsky, Gudauta

They're the old air bases from LOMAC days. The ones that are not effected are the newer updated ones.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45