Invalid serial

Vino

Hi there.

When I start DCS, I can not log in because "invalid serial". I can however fly (not online), but some of the modules (MIG21bis and Huey) have very strange behavior. For exemple Migs ailerons wont work.

/vino

ps. My english is not very fluent, sorry about that, I´m from Finland. :music_whistling:

The invalid serial I cannot help you with.

However the Mig 21 Ailerons I can, in front of your throttle are 2 switches, one is labelled Aileron Booster, simply switch that on and problem solved.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

• ED Team

Have you bound your serials to your ED account?

login here and check serial and bind it to your account

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/

if you are still having issues contact support on the same link

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

However the Mig 21 Ailerons I can, in front of your throttle are 2 switches, one is labelled Aileron Booster, simply switch that on and problem solved.

Found it, thanks! Is this a new feature, I dont recall using it before?

Yes, they altered it in a recent patch.

It was in the patch note, but as usual none of us read them or noticed it, me included.

I took off and crashed before I checked the forum and found out why.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

Have you bound your serials to your ED account?

login here and check serial and bind it to your account

Tried that. I wrote the invalid serial down, and tired to find that invalid product from DCS website, but I could not find any product with that serial. :(

• ED Team

contact support, they will assist you

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2