DCS 1.5 replay track does not match mission....

Was watching a track of myself flying and let me tell you how surprising it was to see myself get blown up by an interceptor not 5 mins off the runway! That's obviously not at all what really happened! (and that sounds pretty hilarious when you think about it), but why does the track show something different from what actually happened?

Same for all of us.

But sometimes, if you don't exatcly touch anything, track goes correct...

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Agree with Devrim, tracks have been bugged for a long time.

If there's a near miss anywhere in the live play, the track has the potential to record it as a collision. It's like the areas of your aircraft are larger on the recorded track.

Steve (Slick)

ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X | TrackIR5 Pro | EVGA GTX 1070 | Win10 64-bit Professional | Dell Precision 7920 Workstation | 1 TB SSD | 128 GB Memory | Dual Intel Xeon Platinum 2.0 GHz 16 Core Processors (64 Total w/HT ON) | 24" Dell Monitor