Mysterious 'Area 6' landing strip in Nevada desert baffles experts

mytai01

Build it! Then find out what it is used for...my minions!!! Muahahahaha!!!

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Great idea, but my version is slightly different, my vote goes to ED to put some short and medium dirt landing strips that aren't noticed normally and would take a lucky person to discover by accident.

These are also sprinkled in the Caucus map, they are indicated in the map but they are somewhat subtle, and also not many of them are easily landable because the terrain is often times hot (hot as in hiboxes or border sticking out that quickly turn the plane into a crash on slight touch) Even if you land you taxi for some time i'll just blow the plane up.

So it would be kinda cool if some of these easter egg airstrips are sprinkled in nevada map and NOT indicated on the F10 map, and made to not be easily spotted from high above only from low altitude, but designed to be landable, there could be a shack or some other textures referencing something interesting or uniqe to that one airstrip.

You can also go full steam ahead and make one of those strips feature a hidden rock hangar in the side of a mountain, doors would open revealing some easter egg things, or even a prototype craft or some contraption.

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria