Second campaign mission "Special forces camp" not progressing

In this mission, I have 1 wingman. My task is to provide BARCAP for a 4 ship flight of A-10s tasked to destroy an enemy special forces camp deep in the mountains.

I flew this missions 4 times, and my suspicions were confirmed. The A-10s do NOT attack the ground troops.

As CAP I had luck in killing 1 enemy, my wingman and the second element of F-4E Phantoms takes care of the slurry of Mig-21s from Northeria.

Attached is the tacview acmi file for viewing (please use latest tacview as of this date).

So the mission outcome despite killing all enemy bandits is 67-70, tied to some unknown objective, which I suspect being the unfulfilled mission objective (ground strike).

Few recommendations:

• Swap A-10s for Su-25s.
  • Set task as pinpoint strike using clusters over enemy positions
  • Set minimum altitude for strikers as 6000 meters to avoid crude pitch ups with slower A-10s.
  • Set condition for mission completion as either enemy CAP destroyed
  • or set condition of enemy ground troops dead and Lucky flight back to Kutaisi intact
  • Might want to extend role in mission by removing ground pounders, then set task as none, allowing player the opportunity to kill bandits, RTB to rearm then return to target area to execute the ground strike themselves (highly recommended)

Stillness SQ.rar

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Again, I changed A-10s tasking to CAS/Bombing. This went ok except that A-10s 4 ship were taken out one by one leaving only 1 out of 4 A-10s unharmed. I took the bandits, my wingman got killed.

I'll fix the mission more and post a refined mission in the main MiG-21 forum.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.