Anybody need signatures?

Anybody here use the free GIMP photoeditor? I downloaded it awhile back and it looks like a very functional tool, but I am cluless on how to do anything but add text or resize stuff. It has allowed me to at least toy with psd files though. Maybe one day I'll figure out all the bells and whistles...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks for the credit GA !

I would like to thank the screenshot of the F-15 for making it all come together, i would also like to add that the screenshot is the only thing i didnt make and is not a collage but an organic made-from-scratch image.

I spent 4 hours and used 25 layers in photoshop to get the end effect, GA pushed me to my patiences limit ;) but thats how we end up with a finished product that is the best it can be.

Scour the net read lots of tutorials and get up to date with current graphic styles and you can make some really cool stuff, ive been doing it since Photoshop 1 and wouldnt use anything else.

It aint hard if you know what you want, but it does get tedious. I spent like an hour on this sig, and like...10 minutes on MadRuskis sig on the other forums. You can tell just how much effort goes into one if you got a good idea what you want.

Guest IguanaKing
Hey Mr.King, how about this

cobrasigvr6.jpg

You talkin' to me? :D That's a cool sig, Corsair, but its a colubrid...a quite venomous one at that. I don't normally mess with them if I can avoid it. Iguana iguana has MUCH nastier teeth, mechanically, they're like bull sharks...a bite from an adult is never going to be pretty or minor. If I can get some of my ER photos, I'll send 'em to ya for a killer sig. :D

Wow superkingfu, that's "kinda crappy"? That looks absolutely great! Simple, to the point, but real nice.

So all that was simply done in Photoshop? You've seen some of my work in photoshop, and I think I'm pretty good, but I have no idea as to where the heck to start when it comes to sigs and such.

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

• 2 weeks later...
thanks for the credit GA !

I would like to thank the screenshot of the F-15 for making it all come together, i would also like to add that the screenshot is the only thing i didnt make and is not a collage but an organic made-from-scratch image.

I spent 4 hours and used 25 layers in photoshop to get the end effect, GA pushed me to my patiences limit ;) but thats how we end up with a finished product that is the best it can be.

Scour the net read lots of tutorials and get up to date with current graphic styles and you can make some really cool stuff, ive been doing it since Photoshop 1 and wouldnt use anything else.

Nice job.:thumbup:

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.