Another quick question and thanks

Have finally got most things sorted out, thanks to the help of many ppl on this forum, much appreciated thank you! One problem I've found is with mapping the trim to the rotary controls. It works fine except in the 25T....any ideas?

Cheers!

-Chris

This exact thing made me delete the rotaries from my Lock On config and stick with just one hat. Also made me hate Saitek cause they did the rotaries analog instead of nice digital ones with a cool reset trim conveniently put in the middle of the rotary :D .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

It is currently an axis maping only, but I tried both! LOL.. It was recommended that I band it in a manner that places a dead zone between each command. I have not tried this yet.

+

no command

+

detent

_

no command

_

and so on

what do you think about that? I can easily copy/ rename a profile to use it for testing- just been too lazy to date. :P

I should note that I chose the axis mapping so that I can use it for my 33's HDD. It works FINE there. 8/16/32/64/128/256/512. Doesn't miss a thing. Maddening.

On a somewhat related note- I have banded the trim controls to my former rudder rocker. (cause the axis method doesn't work at all)

It works- but reverses itself RANDOMLY. No reason. It is either correct or reversed.. Only in lomac can shit like this occur.. lol