Still no BS update?

If we haven't heard anything, then they're furiously testing something important. Or they're in overdrive trying to get things done. Let's let them release info when they have time to.
It would be nice to believe that were true.

How ever its equally possible they could be "furiously testing something thats broken"

Or they're in overdrive trying to get things done on other revenue projects. (i.e., TBS)

As for "release info when they have time to" it could very well be "release info when they actually have some new info to release" instead.

It seems over the last 3 months or so we've heard/seen more info on The Battle Simulator (TBS) than we have on Black Shark.

Or have I been missing some BS news?

I don't know how many of you guys were around prior to the release of Lock On??? That took years before it was released..

And when it was it had some real problems because it just wasn't even close to being ready..

I know this is old hat but it seems were forgetting that Ed doesn't want that to happen again..

So have some patients here and let them do what they have to do.

I know I personally don't want to see these Forums explode again because the add on was released to quickly ...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Yup..I really wish ED was more like Microsoft and their promosion. Microsoft must draw in even non-aviation fans through their promotions and hype they generate.

It sure would be nice if ED had the same sized budget as a MS product.

Guest ThomasDWeiss
It would be nice to believe that were true.

How ever its equally possible they could be "furiously testing something thats broken"

Or they're in overdrive trying to get things done on other revenue projects. (i.e., TBS)

As for "release info when they have time to" it could very well be "release info when they actually have some new info to release" instead.

It seems over the last 3 months or so we've heard/seen more info on The Battle Simulator (TBS) than we have on Black Shark.

Or have I been missing some BS news?

Maybe things take longer to do - I started an update at Lockonfiles a month ago that should be ready in a week, you fix one thing and it brakes another, it was ready yesterday, then one module does not want to work ... multiply that by x1000 and you get the idea.

Maybe things take longer to do - I started an update at Lockonfiles a month ago that should be ready in a week, you fix one thing and it brakes another, it was ready yesterday, then one module does not want to work ... multiply that by x1000 and you get the idea.
Sounds like a serious design flaw. ;)

Guest IguanaKing
I believe that the military doctrine for this situation is: "the element of surprise is crucial to military success in battle." :smartass:

Don't forget this rule.

"The best-laid battle plan never survives first contact with the enemy." :D

Guest ThomasDWeiss
Sounds like a serious design flaw. ;)

:D

Hunting for a _... function , hidden in some file and messing up several others, had a header incompatibility problem with Explorer that took long to fix because there was simply no reason for it ... and a damn module that evey time I load blows up the order of the front page, stable as a rock but hard to change - PhP Nuke 7.5 ;)

Oh man, why did you remind me of Harpoon 4 :cry:

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Guys, please be patient. And dont look at Black Shark as the nextgen version of lock on, or whatever. This is an addon adding the KA-50 helicopter and it is EXTREMELY detailed in pretty much ALL areas, and this takes time to create. And there is also improved AI, especially for the other helicopters. Plus, as with EVERY game, there is bug fixing to do.

So chill out guys, ED as well as the testers are working hard to bring this game out in the best possible way :)

No kidding , you guys should should down load that ka-50 startup movie . Its very complex. Im going to buy it soon as its available but I kinda dought im ready to devote the time its going to require I might be wrong. Just be prepared for an even larger learning curve it seems....touch buddy is going to help me very much to remeber and visualize most important commands.

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

Boa, a partir de agora só se fala português aqui. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P