AfterUpdate /Cold Start/ Can't bank

LtMacGowan

After the latest update which reset my default cockpit language from english to russian tyvm, i ve noticed that during campaign missions that require a cold start I'm following exactly the same start up routine i've always used but i can't bank. I have to use the rudder to roll me into a turning position.

Now the in cockpit flight stick goes left/right just fine, and i even tested my USB Flight controller out to make sure it was working ok and it is, and i can bank just fine in hot start missions but i have absolutely no idea whats causing this.

I've even tried engaging and disengaging SAU to see if its an autopilot thing but with no joy.

plz help.

Just ahead of the throttle is the aileron booster switch.

It used to be on by default, since the last update this has changed, you now have to turn it on manually when doing a cold start.

It was stated in the patch notes.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

No need, bang in front of the throttle there are 2 switches.

One is the emergency afterburner, outside of that is the aileron booster switch.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

after the last update it was set to off by default.

^^ that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.