-Rudel-

I troll! :pilotfly:

IPUmj6p.jpg

• Like 2

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

Have to agree, Zero radial. Good eyes.

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

+1 for the Zero, fits in with this thread as well: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=142270

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

I sometimes get the feeling that there is a lot more going on in the DCS world then we know about. I could be wrong but it feels like this is going to be a good year for ED, LNS and all of us.

Toten

Tiger-Spit-Viggen-Fishbed-Sabre-Dora-Kurfurst-Mustang-Huey-Warthog-Hip-Black Shark Driver (Not necessarily in that order)

MSI 970A-G40 MoBo, AMD FX-8350 8 Core, Patriot Viper 24 GB DDR3, Nvidia Ge Force 1060 3 GB GPU

I think this is closer. :D Sakae 21 engine from the A6M.

-Nick

Close, but not identical. It's missing the bulge on the horizontal (vertical in the render) pipe, the valves in your pictures protrude while the one in the render is depressed, and the cooling fin pattern is off.

I sometimes get the feeling that there is a lot more going on in the DCS world then we know about. I could be wrong but it feels like this is going to be a good year for ED, LNS and all of us.

don't get my brain started.. Such a tease this fellow Rudel.. I am injecting my F5 thumb with alot of anesthetic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

if this really is a sakae engine and LNS is doing a zero with sim/system depth/realism comparable to the mig-21 this will be an instant pre-order/buy/whatever for me.

there really is no proper (modern) combat sim representation of the pacific theater of ww2; especially for the japanese side. i would really love to see a fully new modern sim-game focusing on the PTO, but DCS with a couple of PTO aircraft and some maps will be the next best thing. one can only hope!

Oh man.. an F4U vs a Zero... i can see the balance issue complaints already :D

if the specific models are from the same (realistic) timeframe and both are simulated with all their proper strength and weaknesses, this will be a hell of an exciting match-up for good pilots, but might end up really being super frustrating in uneven skilled pilot match-ups, because these two types of aircraft are so different.

until then i still have a heavily modded il-2 1946 specifically set up to fly my beloved A6M5 whenever i feel saburo calling me! :pilotfly: