DCS HAL Tejas??

carss

So I was just wondering, could you consider this aircraft in the future, its small, light, simple and beautiful, and it comes in two variants, a normal air force and also a Naval version so naval ops is possible.

42630422.jpg

Air_LCA-Tejas_LSP-01_Test_Flight_lg.jpg

AIR_LCA_Tejas_LITENING_AA-11_Bombs_GovIndia_lg.jpg

HAL_Tejas_NP-1_takes-off_from_the_Shore_Based_Test_Facility_at_INS_Hansa,_Goa.JPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Can you get the avionics data?

well, they are maybe secret and that's a problem

Well I've never found any avionics data for an aircraft but how do you do that if I may ask? I'll surely try if I can

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

Since its a brand new aircraft that has not even entered full service yet i think it would be hard to get enough data to make a full module of it.

Do you think there is any chance of it materializing in the near future?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Do you think there is any chance of it materializing in the near future?

Not likely.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

How about AC-130 or at least AC119 Fairchild gunship ?

Flying a truck to support ground troop with Gatling, Minigun or 105 cannon is really fun.

This can do CAS, Transport at day and night.

I'll definitely buy this.

ok1.jpg

AC 119 in Vietnam war.

AC-119.jpg

ac-119k-sStinger-1.jpg

So I was just wondering, could you consider this aircraft in the future, its small, light, simple and beautiful, and it comes in two variants, a normal air force and also a Naval version so naval ops is possible.

Im gonna have to respond the same as i did to one of ur other posts.

We are very unlikely to see a Tejas anytime soon as its a brand new aircraft that is yet to enter full service.

And as such everything is still fully classified.

Its not that i dont want a Tejas.

But one has to be realistic.

And for a fully modeled module they need access to information that is still extremely classified.

Only way to make a Tejas would be basically to guess or make up most things as they went.

(From flightmodel to how the systems work and everything else)

And thats something the current 3rd party Devs are not interested.

As they all seem devoted to making high quality high fidelity Modules that follow reallity whenever possible.

Atm 20th century aircraft are easiest to make / get access to the information needed.

(aircraft / variants that entered service between 1900-1999)

Edited by mattebubben

• ED Team

Threads merged and moved to DCS wish list, please only open one thread per topic. thanks

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I do hope there is a chance later in the future maybe when there is more info of this plane available. I mean if a CASA C-101 could be made, then why not this? Not putting down the C-101 in anyway here, but just saying.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 years later...

Nice pics...

The LCA Tejas is still VERY fresh in the Indian inventory. Its just been inducted. I don't see it being made.

This plane is geared to be a intercept and defense fighter, Its weak point is range...lower than the Gripen.

Nice pics...

The LCA Tejas is still VERY fresh in the Indian inventory. Its just been inducted. I don't see it being made.

This plane is geared to be a intercept and defense fighter, Its weak point is range...lower than the Gripen.

Well that's true, but even a JF-17 is being made which is about fairly as new as the Tejas, just got inducted earlier

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well that's true, but even a JF-17 is being made which is about fairly as new as the Tejas, just got inducted earlier

Well, The JF-17 early version is slightly outdated by todays standards. Its was just a stopgap fighter to bolster Pakistani airforce numbers.

As for Tejas. Its not that different either, but it does have advanced avionics suit than the JF-17 that is in service in the Pakistani airforce. Also, JF-17 has been inducted much earlier than LCA Tejas. The variant which we are getting is the early variant.

Well, Tejas is also a stopgap fighter, at least the current variant. Its range is weak. Its just Mig 21 and 27 replacement. Its was granted Final Operational Clearance only on 2019. Only advantage its got its new flyby wire and the use of extensive composites. Too fresh...