More X52 Problems

Hi All,

After getting a feel for the x52 I've started making my own profile, but I seem to be having problems getting pinkie button functions to work, for example, I want button D to be airbrakes in all modes, with the pinkie shift pressed. When I put this into the editor - nothing, still comes up as fire D in each mode and isn't making the keypress as the airbrakes don't deploy. But if i set fire D as airbrakes in each mode without the pinkie button, that works fine. Any ideas?!

Cheers

-Chris

YOU can switch those "i" for a fonctionnal key

dixit =RvE=Ekro

"I became so obsessed with the fact that this button is there but we cannot use it, I decided to **** with it and see what I can do icon_smile.gif

Furthermore, since IRL on Su-17 (don't know for other but I think it's the same) the button in the exact same location is used for coms, I decided to use it the same way icon_smile.gif

!!!!BE ADVISED: YOU ARE DOING THAT AT YOUR OWN RISKS!!!

!!!!IF YOU ARE AFFRAID - BACK UP YOUR REGISTRY BEFORE PROCEEDING!!!

So if you don't use clutch button to switch profiles on the flight (I'm not really sure the use of switching the profiles like that) and you remember all key assignments (which you already should!) you can do the following:

kill your SST (which will enable all buttons but prevent the programming) OR

Open registry editor

start>run

regedit

OK

then search for:

AviemoreCltBtn (find properties: look at Value; Match the whole string)

unfortunately there a possibility that many entries will be found)

The value you should see will be

in decimals: 30

in hexadecimal: 1e

Change it to 29 in decimal or 1d in hexadecimal.

Change it on all instances of AviemoreCltBtn you'll find.

Unplug and plug back the stick. Clutch button shouldn't work anymore and you can map it(NOT IN SST HOWEVER) "

enjoy

use lock on or SST imput to mix the fonction you want ;)

(switching profile for example ;) )