Campaign issues..

So now that im gettin back into setting myself up with the warthog im haven issues..

1st.....Bought a-10c BFT and enemy within modules,no clue how to load them in with the game..I paid for them and have serial # but how in the name of god do i bind them/activate them..I see them in the module manager under campains with serial # but thats as far as i get..

2ND...Thought i saw in a cpl place that the wart hog commands were loaded in the game automatically..I go into game setting and i see a wack of gobblity gook that makes no sence(no clue on how to read puter lingo)in relation that pushing this button mean such and such..

Up loaded drivers and software late last night but again im a dumbass when it comes to pc stuff and again..lost..

The "SCALES" of aeronautical performance will weigh heavily on your next move..

So now that im gettin back into setting myself up with the warthog im haven issues..

1st.....Bought a-10c BFT and enemy within modules,no clue how to load them in with the game..I paid for them and have serial # but how in the name of god do i bind them/activate them..I see them in the module manager under campains with serial # but thats as far as i get..

If you see the Serial #, you should have the DLC

- From the Main Menu, select CAMPAIGN on the right,

- Under the Module list on the Left, Choose the A-10C and wait some moments while it loads the list of campaigns in the centre (under Campaigns)

- Highlight the Campaign and hit the button on the bottom that says NEXT

2ND...Thought i saw in a cpl place that the wart hog commands were loaded in the game automatically..I go into game setting and i see a wack of gobblity gook that makes no sence(no clue on how to read puter lingo)in relation that pushing this button mean such and such..

Up loaded drivers and software late last night but again im a dumbass when it comes to pc stuff and again..lost..

Keys & Joystick button - there are more than a few.

Keep paper and pen handy and start running the TRAINING missions

- From the Main Menu, select TRAINING on the right side

- Under the Module list on the Left, Choose the A-10C and a list of the Training Missions is listed

- start from there

Also when I am getting back to the A-10C, I repeatedly play the River Raider single Mission

- it has a mid-air start (no start-ups)

- I still have to do a few training missions on the following:

• TGP Targeting Pod AN/AAQ-28 LITENING=28
  • Mavericks
  • Precision-Guided Munitions

It gets me going.

For all missions, I use the automatic Start-up

- RIGHT_WINDOWS Button + HOME Button starts it up

- if you're still learning the HOTAS and other commands, in-mission you can hit the ESC button and scroll through the key and joystick buttons

There's nothing automatic but it's fun to master.

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]