L-39 Breitling Jet Team...

Skulleader

Hi guys,

Just these few words for show you this new evolution, please can you tell me if you like or not ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tmqkv006glwbtud/Breitling%20Skull%203.rar?dl=0

The other 1 to 7 are ready...

Bye, Skull.

I see you changed the NM and moved the door handle down (should it even be that far down?), I'm just not sure if it's worth half a gig (8x64).

I think the workaround could be placing the NM texture into \CoreMods\aircraft\L-39\Textures\L-39_C\ (<- yes, create folder there named like this) and changing false to true. Just make sure to use non-default name for the texture. And normal map entry should be {"L-39C", 1, "L39C_NM", false};

Specular looks better, you just left some details there you don't have on your paint, after you used mine. I'll try to find some clean specular you could use. EDIT: like this?

Nitpicks: LOM logo should be smaller I think, like 80%. You left some text on the gear doors. Some Breitling letters are cut off at places. I think the circular breitling logo should be further back, on photos it almost touches the kick step. I like the helmets. Save in DXT1 except for SNABOR texture because that one has alpha. And NM obviously.

Edited by GeorgeLKMT

Hello guys,

After have spend many long hours I think this work is finish.

I've created eight Breitling Jet Team, here I join you this last version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p08z7pb7t6w1obe/Breitling%20Skull%20Final.rar?dl=0

I see you changed the NM and moved the door handle down (should it even be that far down?), I'm just not sure if it's worth half a gig (8x64).

Yes it's a mistalke from me but now everything seems OK, guys if you find other bugs and problems please can you contact me here ?

I few hours I upload the 8 liveries, I hope that you will enjoy because it's not an easy work...

I would to thank you for your assistance and tips, best regards. Skull

Hi guys,

There's hours I've uploaded the eight liveries of the Breitling Jet Team and now you can download these liveries, available to ED's librarie...

I hope that you enjoy... Thanks again, Skull +1

Hi guys,

Thanks for your pleasant words, I hope that you enjoy it...

Bye, Skull.