New Thrustmaster gear coming soon

It's an F-15C in the top left of the pic but yeah the aircraft carrier location is going to cause some hype.

But that could be just because it's on the Intrepid on the west side highway.

We'll see I suppose. Too bad I can't sign up.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Please gimmie Hornet Swap-able Stick for my Warthog... pretttty pleeese..

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Would love to see F-18 MFCDS and a stick I could put on my warthog which I love.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

They better not make the new HOTAS crap again, with shitty gimbals.

Anyway I am already set, have super rudder pedals (which I never intend changing) and floor mounted HOTAS, for me works like a charm. :D

No longer active in DCS...

I want a large wooden steering wheel. We are having dcs ships, boats and subs aren't we?

Well, you know if you want a good ship sim you're going to have to get your kids in the basement with the engine controls and set up an engine order telegraph.

• Like 1

Certainly looks like pedals in the image but for me the MFGs have ended that search.

Bound to be the F-18.... For me it stands no chance against the Hawg stick as it is just Hat Heaven!

And yes I do have a hat perversion.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

MFGs are nice but, unless I modify my pit frame severely, they are too wide.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

quite frankly I'm hoping if they do release an f-18 stick that they'll improve upon/replace the plastic gimbal in the warthog stick...and that my warthog stick is compatible with it.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

Honestly, the Warthog gimbal design is actually pretty good, they just need tighter tolerances and good grease. Offering lighter springs can also make it more palatable to space/arcade sims.

In any case, I am excited to see what they have in store for us.

as long as they don't skimp on the Cursor controller... I will be happy.

Intel Intel Core i7-8086K

32 Gig RAM

1 Tb Nvme SSD

EVGA 1080Ti

Win 10 64 Pro

LG 34UM95 34 inch Monitor

Track IR 5

Oculus Rift

HOTAS Warthog...mod'd TDC

SIMPEDS Pedals

Honestly, the Warthog gimbal design is actually pretty good, they just need tighter tolerances and good grease. Offering lighter springs can also make it more palatable to space/arcade sims.

In any case, I am excited to see what they have in store for us.

The design is good.. the tension is good.. the materials and lack of attention to detail that causes sticktion for many users including myself is bad. Having to take this thing apart to apply a better grease and possibly sand out rough edges/too snug/fits. People use extensions.. some have broken the gimbal attaching their extensions.

But if their next expensive designer stick has the plethora of "sticktion" post that the hawg has I'll be doing my best to pre-order from VKB personally within the next few years. So, doubting TM will ever see this post.. I'm just saying. I'd love it if they'd fix the only flaw I can find with my warthog, and maybe include this technology with future hogs on the market, if continued.

It' all speculation until they announce their products anyway. :)

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

I'm surprised why you guys want absolutely the F18 to swap it in with your warthog stick. Both have the same buttons almost with warthog having a D pad.

The big difference to us the throttle actually. Different buttons and lack if rotary for the radar.

You know MFG have a adaptor that adjust it by a good 3".

Yes. At it's smallest, it is still too wide. My Saitek Combat pedals fit by a millimeter.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Yes. At it's smallest, it is still too wide. My Saitek Combat pedals fit by a millimeter.

Really glad you made this comment, I've been shopping around for a new set of pedals because my saitek combat pedals are too big for my obutto cockpit and I can't get full travel with them. Was looking at the MFGs and wondering on whether they would fit, guess I know the answer to that now.

Here's hoping TM produces some quality pedals and that they are more compact.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Really glad you made this comment, I've been shopping around for a new set of pedals because my saitek combat pedals are too big for my obutto cockpit and I can't get full travel with them. Was looking at the MFGs and wondering on whether they would fit, guess I know the answer to that now.

Here's hoping TM produces some quality pedals and that they are more compact.

They will fit I have an Obutto, just take the adaptor for the Obutto when you place your order. MFG are the best rudder pedal hand down m8.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i.imgur.com/rqgrCYU.jpg?1[/img]

Was looking at the MFGs and wondering on whether they would fit, guess I know the answer to that now.

They will fit I have an Obutto, just take the adaptor for the Obutto when you place your order. MFG are the best rudder pedal hand down m8.

Which Obutto are we talking about (I couldn't tell from the picture), and is the adapter from MFG, if so, what does it change?

I have been pondering a R3volution for the end of the year.

i live in NYC. i can visit the intrepid..

is this an event that i have to pay for?

From the flyer it looks like it is invite only for press and vendors

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Which Obutto are we talking about (I couldn't tell from the picture), and is the adapter from MFG, if so, what does it change?

I have been pondering a R3volution for the end of the year.

I have the R3volution.

Here a quick video about what the adapter do.

[ame]

[/ame]