New Thrustmaster gear coming soon

tm hog

newegg is currently having a sale on the thrustmaster warthog for 299. Price is ok....not the best I've seen but for some people who are waiting around, now might be a good chance.

Converted to canadian is still only $380....Its the shipping and duty that will jack it up some...Same item here in canada from new egg is $539 which is $426 usd..

Hell if i needed a set i could grab myself some while down south again..Just paid $500 cdn for a litely used set not to long ago..

The "SCALES" of aeronautical performance will weigh heavily on your next move..

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Converted to canadian is still only $380....Its the shipping and duty that will jack it up some...Same item here in canada from new egg is $539 which is $426 usd..

Hell if i needed a set i could grab myself some while down south again..Just paid $500 cdn for a litely used set not to long ago..

Appears the sale is over already...well out of stock and promoting alternate sellers. Oh well can't miss what you never had.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

When Im in Niagara Falls,NY I go over the bridge to Canada's side to get hockey gear cheaper, and stuff they dont sell in USA.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

DOJO where are you going to be posting? Here? Facebook? Where?

Haven't decided, but If I do it live, I'll mostly likely use the 476th Twitter as a medium. If I do it after, it'll just be a forum link to my photo storage. I was planning on posting in the community news area to maximize visibility.

Set a 2-5 second timer and throw your phone in the air very high, pose, then catch it on the way down.

I like it. I've been working on my wrist flick all day.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excited to see what's released! Also really hoping for a Hornet stick for my Warthog...and I would also love DDI bezels!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Thrustmaster_news2.jpg

From Reddit and Check Six. It is here on these forums somewhere but I couldn't find it. Sorry if a repost.

Looks like pedals and new sticks for the Hornet and P51 going by the image. Happy days indeed.

:pilotfly:

Ya know I just took another look at this picture...That's NOT an F-18...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

And I never did get how people saw an F-18 in there, it is more like an F-15, yes?

Perhaps the carrier and the fact that DCS: F-18C is due this year may carry a lot weight in that possibility.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Are there some pictures / specs, about the new Thrustmaster gear ?

Joystick ? HOTAS ? Pedals ?

Thank you

Edited by Lenux

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Are there some pictures / specs, about the new Thrustmaster gear ?

Joystick ? HOTAS ? Pedals ?

Thank you

I am sure there will be after the event on May 4th (see first post in this thread).

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

They will fit I have an Obutto, just take the adaptor for the Obutto when you place your order. MFG are the best rudder pedal hand down m8.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i.imgur.com/rqgrCYU.jpg?1[/img]

Didn't check the forums until now, sorry for the late reply. Appreciate the response! I have the Ozone version and I think the monitor stand for it might have a narrower base than the Revolution, but I'll need to confirm that. But if the MFGs will fit the Ozone just fine with those adapter pedals, then I'll definitely pick up a set. I'll have to see if Milan has some dimensions of the pedals with the adapters mounted on his site and compare them with my Ozone's monitor stand.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

I found this on Amazon for the PS4. Not bad, depending on price. Looks better than CH. But I doubt its better than others.

http://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-Flight-Rudder-Pedals-Playstation-4/dp/B015PII6YI/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1461886671&sr=8-7&keywords=rudder+pedals

Based on what I'm seeing this is likely to be one of the pieces of kit featured -- prices Im seeing listed are $89 usd which is a VERY respectable price considering even the older TM and Saitek pedals still sell for $100+.

If reviews prove this to be worth buying and price is accurate, this could be an amazing product.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I found this on Amazon for the PS4. Not bad, depending on price. Looks better than CH. But I doubt its better than others.

914XShy9UXL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-Flight-Rudder-Pedals-Playstation-4/dp/B015PII6YI/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1461886671&sr=8-7&keywords=rudder+pedals

They look quite interesting.

There's a review of them here:

http://nerdtechy.com/thrustmaster-tfrp-flight-rudder-pedals-review

While the review does not go very deep into functionality like spring force, sensitivity, stability vs. flickering (type of sensors), it does say that they are smooth, they are heavy, they have differential brakes, and the heel rest can be removed if one prefers that.

Look forward to see a more in-depth review, preferably comparing them to CH Products and Saitek pedals.

Their rail slide system at least looks like it should work better and be more dirt resistant than the roller system used in the two other brands.

I would personally have preferred wider spacing between the pedals, but one can't have everything I guess. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Neat...

But hope they are width adjustable ... doesn't look like they are from pics ...

They actually look very closely spaced ...

hmmm...

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Looks very plastic, even with the "OMG industrial-grade aluminum" I'm not sold that they are made with a good set of materials. Guess that the guy from the review didn't had the chance to try a VKB TRudder or a that other one that looks like the rudder from a X-Wing and that I don't remember the name rigth now but it's awesome anyway.

Also, for 89$ we can't expect a pedal with any kind of hall sensor, problably some kind of Ching Chang Chong pot that soon will have to be replaced.

I will keep with my moded CH Pro Pedals with halls on the three axis, thanks Thustsmaster.:thumbup:

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

Decisions decisions. So we moved a couple months ago and have been getting settled into our new home. Things have been in a bit of disarray for the last few weeks.

So a couple weeks before moving, my Warthog throttle died on me. Figured I would wait and get another when we got moved and I got all set up and ready to go here in the new home. Getting close to that now.

Debating on whether to wait and see what new is coming, or going ahead and getting another throttle...

I too think those pedals look too close together, but having the MFG Crosswinds I would not have really been interested in new pedals anyway...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|