New Thrustmaster gear coming soon

Well, I always wanted to see flight pedals from TM but since I lucked into a set of used Crosswinds, I don't much care anymore. I can't see myself replacing them in the near, or far, future.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I always wanted to see flight pedals from TM but since I lucked into a set of used Crosswinds, I don't much care anymore. I can't see myself replacing them in the near, or far, future.

That goes without saying. ;)

I was more thinking of the people who get their first set of pedals. The old TM Rudder Control System wasn't particularly cheap, and it wasn't particularly superb, and didn't even have toe brakes, but it looked a lot better than the new set.

I hope they aim at the low-cost sector, as these pedals don't seem worth spending lots of money on them. That way newcomers or people with too little funds for Crosswinds and other high quality pedals can at least afford something better than a twist grip.

I was more thinking of the people who get their first set of pedals. The old TM Rudder Control System wasn't particularly cheap, and it wasn't particularly superb, and didn't even have toe brakes, but it looked a lot better than the new set.

I hope they aim at the low-cost sector, as these pedals don't seem worth spending lots of money on them. That way newcomers or people with too little funds for Crosswinds and other high quality pedals can at least afford something better than a twist grip.

Agreed. Any acceptable pedals would be better than a twist stick.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I wonder how long will take until we can order the new Thrustmaster products, after May 4.

2-3 months ?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Even better, DCS should allow split axis rudder control, so people with sim racing pedals can just use those instead of having to buy rudder pedals and also having to move their racing pedals out of the way, a real pain if they are fitted to a rig.

Edited by BigDuke6ixx

Even better, DCS should allow split axis rudder control, so people with sim racing pedals can just use those instead of having to buy rudder pedals and also having to move their racing pedals out of the way, a real pain if they are fitted to a rig.

Sure, as soon as a racing sim lets me use my flight pedals. ;)

This TFRP (S.M.A.R.T.) :) show one thing:

Tm was focused in typical console player market, their size fit OK in Obuto's and similar game chairs.

Like the IL-2 BoS, their focus is not the "hardcore/hardheads old fart grognards" - that still dreaming with "realistic F-XY replica controls" with correct lbs/force feedback and new 'realistic' grips for attach in Cougar (~15 years after their release). :D

:smilewink:

Edited by Sokol1_br

I once used racing pedals for the Black Shark. I could turn right really fast but my left pedal was quite stiff and my right foot prefered to press the left one anyway :)

:music_whistling:

Rudder pedals are useless in racing sims. Nothing to stop you using a pair though, just split the axis and assign half to brake and half to throttle, then marvel at how rubbish they are.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

I once used racing pedals for the Black Shark. I could turn right really fast but my left pedal was quite stiff and my right foot prefered to press the left one anyway :)

:music_whistling:

Yeah well, on mine, the clutch feels like the throttle.

how long will take until we can order the new Thrustmaster products, after May 4 ??

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Do stop in and intro yourself!

"Tank! I need a program for a TM Warthog!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Thermaltake V9 SECC case | Corsair RM750 PSU | Asus ROG Ranger VIII | Intel i7 6700K | 16GB 3000mhz RAM |

EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW | TrackIR 4 w/ pro clip | TM HOTAS Warthog | TM MFD Cougar Pack | Win 10 x64 |

Hope for twitter news direct from the event :thumbup:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2766355&postcount=1

**** „Es gibt alte Piloten und es gibt kühne Piloten, aber es gibt keine alten, kühnen Piloten.“ ****

Andre Kostolany

http://www.combatpilot.at :pilotfly:

Intel i5-3570k 4x3,4 GHz auf MSI M77 MPower, GeForce GTX 1080, 16 GB RAM DDR3-1.600, 500 GB SSD, Logitech G13 + G110, G35 Headset, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, WIN 7 HP, LG IP235P 32 Zoll 21:9,, TrackIR 5

what time and location is that, actually?

I'm from Germany, so not a chance today

LE : so, 6.30 pm, NY, that's 0.30 am here, not bad, i won't go to bed

:)

Edited by Lenux

Very excited to see the news out of this! Big day:D

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Warthog HOTAS is 259 from Overclockers.uk

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Warthog HOTAS is 259 from Overclockers.uk

Go ahead and gift me with this Skates and I'll remember you when Christmas comes!! :D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

So excited to see what is gonna be unveiled! Almost time...

Oh, and May the force(4th) be with you!

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

Waiting for x-52pro rival from TM.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

I <3 Dojo.

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

So, Oculus Elite Dangerous and T16000M FSC ?

That's all ?