New Thrustmaster gear coming soon

Hoping for a Hornet HOTAS or Warthog/ Hornet grip.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the R3volution.

Here a quick video about what the adapter do.

Thanks.

Now I just have to finish my simpit room, build a new computer, order a new display, order a R3volution and get the pedals.

:thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks.

Now I just have to finish my simpit room, build a new computer, order a new display, order a R3volution and get the pedals.

:thumbup:

And win the lottery!!:music_whistling:

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

And win the lottery!!:music_whistling:

That would be a bonus, but all of that stuff is in the budget for the summer. I will probably see a few less concerts this year, though! ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Could May the 4th be a Space hint?

Damn it better be an F-18, Im almost cracking for the Warthog but must wait for this.

I am thinking improved stick base (but backward compatible with Warthog stick) and selling either as:

New base, no stick

New base with Warthog stick

New base with F-18 stick

or just Warthog stick or F-18 Stick standalone.

No idea on the throttles but if I were to guess, Warthog will be the last with a replica base and future throttles will be generic base with interchangeable throttle tops, some sort of single/duel throttle adapter system probably in the throttle top.

Hey Folks,

I'll be attending the event. If they let me, I'll take a ton of photos and post back in the community thread. That may be unnecessary as there's a good chance the lineup is publicly announced (i.e. via their website) after the event, but I'll plan to do it anyway, just in case.

Could May the 4th be a Space hint?

I've speculated as much. Star Citizen and other games have announced partnerships with other hardware producers, and I suspect Thrustmaster won't want options to be limited. However they did say squadron of joysticks, so it'll be interesting to see. To be clear, I have no more information than you do at this time.

The event is small, only 60 invites, so on the chance that one of you also live in NYC or are visiting, and are attending, hope to see you there!

-dojo

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Received a great response from Thrustmaster this morning to my question of am I allowed to take/print photos immediately during the event:

Hi,

Of course! However selfie sticks are not allowed :)

Regards,

Thrustmaster Team

I'm sure you're all terribly disappointed that you won't get to see me in all of the photos.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh Please gimmie Hornet Swap-able Stick for my Warthog... pretttty pleeese..

Ya know Skate I agree 110%. Both the Cougar AND warthog were "sold" on the premise of being able to swap the stick out for other offerings...offerings that never appeared.

I'd love to see a universal joystick mount like the Warthog (albeit with better innards, hopefully metal gimbals) and aircraft specific stick and throttle combos. However, the second half of this dream would be HOTAS functions being hard coded for some of the aircraft that currently lack it such as the F-15.

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Hi,

Of course! However selfie sticks are not allowed

Regards,

Thrustmaster Team

DAAAAAAAAAAMN!

DISNEY must have bought Thrustmaster!

DOJO where are you going to be posting? Here? Facebook? Where?

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Damn and I'm going to be in Bronx that week too,:joystick::cry::D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Selfie sticks are dumb,

Set a 2-5 second timer and throw your phone in the air very high, pose, then catch it on the way down.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Come on, man....we're in a DCS forum. The correct answer is to attach to a drone and capture it higher than everyone else. :)

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

newegg is currently having a sale on the thrustmaster warthog for 299. Price is ok....not the best I've seen but for some people who are waiting around, now might be a good chance.

I haven't seen the WH for better than $299. How much was the better price you saw and where?

Might be a good time to pick up another.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Drones are Not Permitted in the airspace already.

Best Case scenario, bring a Wingman.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Come on, man....we're in a DCS forum. The correct answer is to attach to a drone and capture it higher than everyone else. :)

Get this man a prize!!! :megalol:

*must spread rep*

Ya know Skate I agree 110%. Both the Cougar AND warthog were "sold" on the premise of being able to swap the stick out for other offerings...offerings that never appeared.

I'd love to see a universal joystick mount like the Warthog (albeit with better innards, hopefully metal gimbals) and aircraft specific stick and throttle combos. However, the second half of this dream would be HOTAS functions being hard coded for some of the aircraft that currently lack it such as the F-15.

Sierra

They stopped making the F-16 stick right? Seems it would have been a good opportunity to sell the stick compatible with the hog base.

Still unsure of the throttle base, like the idea of the A-10 panels but it limits its ICY.

While better joystick/HOTAS sure would be welcome (dare I dream about FFB ones) what i'm really hoping for is larger version of cougar MFDs, something to go with either hornet or wathog (with screen option or without).

Do thrustmaster do any screens? Saitek do some instruments, but I recon with the price of LCD they could make USB3 MFDs with screens quite affordable.