New Thrustmaster gear coming soon

Ya, if that's all they are showing off after all that bru-ha-ha, I'll be sending TM one of those orders of cow-poo from that cowpoo delivery site (no, it's not a joke). The Rift isn't even THEIRS, and like we need another cheesy el-cheapo crapstick out there, the market if flooded with that nonsense already.

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmpf, from the Timeline on the presentation it looks like no new top hotas until 2020.

Pitty.

t16000fcs is prob good entry price option, t16000m was allways the way better 3d pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Hmpf, from the Timeline on the presentation it looks like no new top hotas until 2020.

Pitty.

t16000fcs is prob good entry price option, t16000m was allways the way better 3d pro.

Way too stiff for anything other than modern planes.

New throttle is standalone I guess.

If ED participates in the presentation, could that mean something about the F-18 module getting a stick?

My thoughts exactly!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Was waiting for warthog replacement and or x52pro rival.

Wikk wait X-65 star citizen , VKB is hard to get where Im located.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

No New products but a very good statement.

Pro gear should lifecycle 10 years, they are working on new stuff, head of product will come to podcast to address DCS market.

Fine with that. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

VKB is our only savior in these dark times!

:thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

The second rudder circle looks to me as if they are going to bring new "pro" pedals 2017/2018 and a new pro hotas in 2020.

Converges on their statement of stuff in dev and 10 year lifecycle.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd say the spacing indicates about 2020 for the new Warthog. Ties in with what was said by the TM rep for life cycle... Totally underwhelming in every way. Good job Thrustmaster :-|

I was hoping to replace my Warthog throttle base as the right one (like many others) has become so loose I worry it will fall out one day (The left still has friction)

Thanks a lot for keeping us all updated, Dojo, much appreciated! :thumbup:

New entry/mid-range level stuff with good sensors and long lifetime is all fine.

But no FFB, no F/A-18 grip, nothing helicopter centric, no upgrades/successors for the Warthog, nothing to make us want to spend even more hard earned cash for top of the line products, that all sounds kinda disappointing from my perspective (my wallet is somewhat happy, though :D).

That really all they were going to show, then? Man, what a sales pitch - in favor of VKB. :lol:

What a waste of time. If I had spent time/$ to go to such a lame event, I'd be sending TM the bill. 2020. What a joke. Saitek is not much better off, and ever since the guy who owned CH Products sold it off, they've gone to crap too - no parts after 2 year warranty is up, and the internals look like drunk children are putting them together.

Very disappointing after all the hype. Very.

Thanks very much though Dojo, very kind of you to keep the sim community appraised, so thanks for your efforts and time, absolutely not criticizing you in ANY way. It's great there are members here willing to do as you have done here. I wish I was there with you, with a basket of rotten fruit to throw.

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

What a waste of time. If I had spent time/$ to go to such a lame event, I'd be sending TM the bill. 2020. What a joke. Saitek is not much better off, and ever since the guy who owned CH Products sold it off, they've gone to crap too - no parts after 2 year warranty is up, and the internals look like drunk children are putting them together.

Hey, let's not forget Logitech. :lol: