Practice Missions Now Available!

Hi,

due to some troubles with dcs i lost my logbook completely. I did a restore from my 2.2 log without the progress of the BFTQ Camp. From my progress the next PO is the aerobatic mission.

I found your reference for restoring the camp. progress but cant figured that out correctly. So do i need entries for every single passed PO? How do that effect to the numbers in the log? Is it possible to provide the log entries for progress passed all POs up to BFT6?

Can you please help me.

Thanks

Tom

If this is in 2.5, this thread has instructions how to update your logbook.

If in 1.5 then the first post in this thread has similar instructions.

No you don't have to have all the previous passed missions in the logbook to continue in the campaign. You could edit your logbook and start at the final mission if that was desired.

Review the thread above and email us at mapleflagmissions@gmail.com if you still need help getting it sorted.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

• 1 year later...

You need to open them from the mission editor.

Point the file browser to the path where the campaign is stored. Note you might have to select the folder browser to see all the folders.

Typically:

<LocalDrive>\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\DCSWorld\Mods\campaigns

For non-Steam installs typically:

<LocalDrive>\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\campaigns

Locate the mission and load it. Once it's loaded press the Green button to launch it.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Copying is not that much of an issue for me, but changing the directory file of the ME is harder, when I have to do it every time I want to switch between the A10C mission folder and the dedicated mission folder in my Save Games, which is in a totally different file directory.

Anyway, now I am able to access the practice missions. Thanks!