Emergency guard implementation

How is the aeronautical emergency guard frequency implemented, if at all, in the Mi-8?

According to the manual, on page 91, states:

An emergency receiver built into the radio set provides standby re-ception of one preset emergency frequency (121.5 MHz or 243 MHz).

But how is this implemented? Looking at the .lua files, I could not find to which frequencty the emergency receiver is tuned and the mission editor also comes up empty.

In parallel, I'm talking to the developer of Universradio to see if perhaps he knows how to have the Mi-8 behave as the KA50 that reception on the guard frequency can always be heard, regardless of how the radio is set.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

• 8 months later...

I'd say it's not implemented, as the very next page of the manual (111th in the revised version), with the description of R863 selector, clearly says there is no emergency receiver on MT, MTV2 up to MTV5 variants of the "Hip".

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.