Caucasus Map Texture DLC by Starway  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Caucasus Map Texture DLC by Starway

• $10 at least !
    • $5 at least !
    • not sure.
    • no

Google "texture"

thanks for your so very helpful response...

If you noticed, i was asking for an answer from someone who was sure, from SW or someone from the ED team.. not additional speculation or assumptions i have those already.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have obviously not read anything about this in this thread or anywhere else. ED is still updating and advancing this map in the future, for free. This is purely an option. So dont make it anything more than it is. An option if people want.

I will ask again, as I suppose people arent reading, but keep the topic on the DLC, dont bring other games into it, and ED is not abandoning their free updates and support of the Caucasus map.

:thumbup:

thanks for your so very helpful response...

If you noticed, i was asking for an answer from someone who was sure, from SW or someone from the ED team.. not additional speculation or assumptions i have those already.

The underlying "mesh" or framework remains the same. Bumps, buildings, roads, etc., all stay in place. The texture is akin to laying fabric upholstery over a sofa's bare wooden framework.

Win 10 | i7 4770 @ 3.5GHz | 32GB DDR3 | 6 GB GTX1060

ok cool thats what i had thought but when i first looked at the comparison images they seemed misleading.. maybe i need to examine them closer to see..

They actually looked like the streets were a bit different and the forest and field likes were different but what you are saying is what i would have expected from a re-texture only.

Wingmen should be mostly ok as long as they dont depend on things be EXACTLY the same..

i have seen on youtube videos where people will count off the fields and stuff.

i guess these would be edge cases anyways.. especially now with the new enhanced object visibility options.

I still think its a beautiful texture job and since i don't do a lot of MP i will probably get it.. but i was still curious on that.. thanks for those that helped validate.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

Hi folks,

some good news from the front:

We are planning to release this DLC on Friday, May 6th 2016.

Also, we're reducing the price to $9.99.

Have a great day!

Starway

System: Intel Core i5 3570K | GTX 980 OC | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | 500 GB SSD

Hi folks,

some good news from the front:

We are planning to release this DLC on Friday, May 6th 2016.

Also, we're reducing the price to $9.99.

Have a great day!

Starway

Good luck with the release. Props to ED for the price reduction.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Good luck with the release. Props to ED for the price reduction.

To me there was nothing wrong with the original pricing. Starway has done some quality work it was worth the original price. I'm sure the reduction can only help the number of sales so it's a win win either way I'm sure.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

this friday is going to be awesome :D

Hmmmm Larry, if I recall correctly, you have a bit of an inside peek of Polychop Sims??:)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

To me there was nothing wrong with the original pricing. Starway has done some quality work it was worth the original price. I'm sure the reduction can only help the number of sales so it's a win win either way I'm sure.

15 bucks was a bit much imo...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fair price, no excuse now for supporting you and your previous work:thumbup:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.