Interactive Map Kavkaz for the second monitor or another computer

Нупь

• Like 1

Asus Rampage V Extreme X99, i7-5930K, DDR4 16GB Crucial 2133MHz, WD SATA6 1000GB, GeForce Titan Black 6Гб, 23" 1920x1080, CM 1.2кВт, СМ Nepton 280L, TM Warthog

Моя карта ТВД Кавказ, Невада

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/ru/files/3053906/

I cannot get it to work on Windows 10. EAaccess violation

But I like the export very much.

I have a member at hand that is interested in the source code if that is possible.

We are trying to do something akin to what you have done, by having the app client side and the export installed server side so it would be on a second screen and we would use it as a collaborative scratchpad. Route planning, target marking, especially for FC3 and frogfoot.

I really love the premise of it none the less.

Anything with a Rotary Wing is fun and challenging.

Use SRS radio.

Saitek X55 Modding

System Specs

Mixed Metals: i7 4790K@4.6, 32GB Kingston HyperX ram@2400Mhz, Gigabyte GA-Z97MX Gaming 5, ASUS Vega 64, 3xSamsung SSD drives, FSP Aurum 1000W PSU, Custom watercooling with EK blocks, Vive, Virpil MT 50, X55 throttle.

I noticed an error. If the system is installed the decimal separator " , " - not running export.

Try to change to the point " . " and write to me, pls.

Asus Rampage V Extreme X99, i7-5930K, DDR4 16GB Crucial 2133MHz, WD SATA6 1000GB, GeForce Titan Black 6Гб, 23" 1920x1080, CM 1.2кВт, СМ Nepton 280L, TM Warthog

looks good and interrestion. Can you make the detail level selectable? like switch on/off different "landmarks" (ground,sea, roads etc) maybe a Black background version so it runs on lowend machines?

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

Great job Igor! I could get the program to start and moved the TWD Viewer window to my second monitor. Then I started DCS and started a free-flight mission with the Bf-109, which is located at Nalchik. Questions:

1. I set View to "View all" and moved the TWD Viewer map so that it was centered on Nalchik, and I flew right over the Nalchik airbase. But I could not see any aircraft on the TWD viewer. What am I missing?

2. All the labels on the map scale down proportionally when you zoom out. That makes it extremely difficult to navigate on the map. Could you change the labels of at least the airfields so that they remain always readable?

3. In your Readme.txt item 4. says "Remove Program on 2 Monitor". Did you mean to say "Move the program window to the second monitor"?

4. My folder "...\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts" already had a file "Export.lua" which consists of only one line. I appended ".BAK" to its filename to avoid overwriting it. Was that the righht thing to do?

Edit:

I tried some other modules. Results:

FW-190 ok; MIG-21 ok; F-86F fail; A-10C fail

Edited by LeCuvier
Tests done

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

1, 2 -

You're right. Probably a mistake, I will seek.

3, 4 - Aha, You're right,

Move the program window to the second monitor.

Edit: does not work Bf-109

F-86 and A-10C work, if restart DCS Viewer.

Improper operation of the program if the value "NObjects" begins to grow indefinitely.

Edited by Нупь

looks good and interrestion. Can you make the detail level selectable? like switch on/off different "landmarks" (ground,sea, roads etc) maybe a Black background version so it runs on lowend machines?

Maybe I'll do it in the future.

Further test

1, 2 -

You're right. Probably a mistake, I will seek.

3, 4 - Aha, You're right,

Move the program window to the second monitor.

Edit: does not work Bf-109

F-86 and A-10C work, if restart DCS Viewer.

I could not get the F-86F consistently visible, but I managed to see the A-10C after restart of TWD Viewer. Following aircraft showed ok on TWD Viewer:

KA-50; Mirage 2000, L-39; P-51D; F-15C; SU-27

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

The error is found, download the file again.:)

Thank you all for your feedback.

Edited by Нупь

The error is found, download the file again.:)

Thank you all for your feedback.

Hi Igor,

I can confirm that the A-10C and Bf-109 are consistently visible. I have a bit of doubt about the F-86F. In my first test today it seemed to disappear after a few turns. But then I tried two more times and it was stable. Maybe it disappeared from my eyes because the white "own aircraft" symbol is not highly visible?

I don't fly the F-86 much so it doesn't matter much for me anyway.

Спосибо Игор!

LeCuvier

Conflict with Tacview

Hi Igor, I had copied your xport.lua into the Scripts folder, and renamed the Export.lua that was there as part of the TacView installation.

So your program works but I lost TacView.

How can I use both? Can I merge the two Export.lua files?

The one for TacView has only one line:

local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewExportDCS.lua')

Can I insert that line at the beginning of your Export.lua?

LeCuvier

I do not use Tacview. But

Search function LuaExportStart() in Tacview export, if there has

Append:

gExportIntervalTWD = 0.25

local socketTWD = require("socket")

hostTWD = "localhost" --or IP

portTWD = 6025

udpTWD = assert(socket.udp())

assert(udpTWD:setpeername(hostTWD, portTWD))

assert(udpTWD:setoption('broadcast', true))

assert(udpTWD:settimeout(0))

Add function Socket_export() from my export,

but change the line

assert(udp:send(string.format("%d..... ----->>>> assert(udpTWD:send(string.format("%d.....

Search function LuaExportStop() and append

assert(udpTWD:send("quit"))

assert(udpTWD:close())

Search function LuaExportActivityNextEvent(t) and append

local tNext = t

Socket_export()

tNext = tNext + gExportInterval

At home I am passing data his iron cockpit through socket 6025 (for example) and TWDViewer works through socket 6026.

Hello.

So it should be, the function LoGetWorldObjects() does not work in multiplayer mode. You can comment on it in export.lua and all

for k,v in pairs(o) do

end

function LoGetSelfData() can be used in multiplayer mode.

• 2 weeks later...
I do not use Tacview. But

Search function LuaExportStart() in Tacview export, if there has

Append:

gExportIntervalTWD = 0.25

local socketTWD = require("socket") ...

Hi Igor, I have thought about this for a while. It seems you are asking me to modify the TacView .lua file. Maybe I could manage to do that; but then when there is a new version of TacView these changes may be lost and I have to repeat the process. I frankly don't want to go there. I would hope that there is a way to design mods so that they don't prevent each other from running.

LeCuvier

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great mod, export works perfectly on second or third monitor or computer. Problem I'm having is merging the export I use for Helios and your export, I cannot get either to work when adding your code as specified on 2nd page, it breaks both functions no matter how many different iterations I try.

Any chance you could help a fellow out?

• 3 years later...

Hello Igor, hello everyone

In multiplayer, navigator only works with the Resume manuel selected in the advanced menus of the server.

I would like to use Resume on load mode and in this case Navigator does not work, no trace.

Does anyone have the solution?

Maybe a modification of the export.lua file?

Thank you

FMJPA