[Mi-8MTV2] "Vasilissa the Beautiful" HD Cockpit

• 4 weeks later...

how can i get around radio panel lights problem? when the lights are on, panel shows different digits

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Sry for the absence/silence. I am glad to see that this mod is still being used. I put a lot of effort into it. :thumbup:

Amazing work, but yes please, the Huey could use some new textures!

Happy to hear that you like it. Maybe one day, but with my current work schedule and other commitments I cannot see that happening any time soon.

Hi I am trying to fix the broken radio dial that only shows 99,74 etc and using the patch 1.1 in the english and english black liveries all i get on the inside of the mi8 is camo and cant see out the cockpit. Is there a fix for the broken radio dials for the english cockpits?

Please try downloading a full pack and see if the radio dials are working. What DCS version are you using? That patch/hotfix 1.1 is obsolete.

how can i get around radio panel lights problem? when the lights are on, panel shows different digits

What DCS version are you using and what color scheme does this? May I also ask which radio dials?

It is probably an alpha channel issue. I just did a super quick fly around in night and with panel lights and could not see any glaring issues in 1.5.5. Did you try downloading a full pack or did you use a patch also?

I am getting "compression not supported" when extracting the 7z file with 7-zip. How come?!

Try downloading and using the 7z free open source program.

Happy flying, and i'll try to fix any issues as soon as I am able to.

What DCS version are you using and what color scheme does this? May I also ask which radio dials?

latest version of dcs

i enable and disable via jsgme

which file should i use?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

latest version of dcs

i enable and disable via jsgme

which file should i use?

May I suggest you try and re-downloading a pack from the #1 post and try using that. If the radio dial issue still persists with the re-downloaded pack would you be so kind and post a screenie?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
I do not know how to instaill it can you help me?

+1

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Congratulations @DirtyFret 

FIVE years later and we're still using your mod 👍

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i5 / 16gb RAM / Nvidia GeForce 1080Ti / Viewsonic 28" monitor / TM Warthog / TM Elite rudder pedals / TrackIR5

First flight sim: Psion 'Flight Simulator' (ZX Spectrum 48k)