*SA342 BUG REPORTS*

The_Fragger

hello ,now the F14 is multicrew and it is possible change plane or place in game without any problem;

which is not the case with the gazelle is it possible to remedy the problem since it works well with the F14

thanks

Gillesdrone

Hi!

Its not the same kind of multicrew, since the gazelle has a shared cockpit and the F14's not.

Cheers.

Chinook lover - Rober -

• 1 month later...
Still, it would be nice if at least the pilot could be made to hold a position, or track while you fettle the weapons, rather than having to mess about with Auto-Hover every time.

We are all in the same boat, even the PolyChop devs are. They did the job and others broke it, so I think they also want to have their module be fully working. The multicrew will come back, it is just a matter of time!

Chinook lover - Rober -

Hi!

Its not the same kind of multicrew, since the gazelle has a shared cockpit and the F14's not.

Cheers.

Incidentally it works as a Multicrew Cockpit when using the mouse.

link: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3898939

It's also possible to add keybinds for the RIO pit to the Pilot keybinds (there is a default.lua mod available). So I daresay, Heatblur solved everything to implement a functional Multicrew experience in the same cockpit, apart from aircraft control axis.

I can live with the pilot being the only one to control the cyclic, rudder and collective, though. Being able to manage weapons, the NADIR and radios from the left and right seat would be awesome.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gents,

I have been flying the Gazelle lately and yesterday I saw something strange on a MP flight (=BW= Server). Some friends experienced the same with the A-10C that same night.

Some of the Speed Boats where not showing correctly on sensor or when viewed directly.

I made a small video about the event. I removed the sound because of third party participation.

Sometimes when looked at at an angle, we could see it with the "eyes", but when faced directly it would be a ghost.

Have you seen this before?

All the best,

Sydy

Hi Gents,

I have been flying the Gazelle lately and yesterday I saw something strange on a MP flight (=BW= Server). Some friends experienced the same with the A-10C that same night.

Some of the Speed Boats where not showing correctly on sensor or when viewed directly.

I made a small video about the event. I removed the sound because of third party participation.

Sometimes when looked at at an angle, we could see it with the "eyes", but when faced directly it would be a ghost.

Have you seen this before?

All the best,

Sydy

If it happened also with the A10C it has to be something about the LOD. This is an engine bug then and not a gazelle bug. Could you post it on DCS 2.5 bugs?

Cheers.

Chinook lover - Rober -

• 3 weeks later...

RWR and Mistral-Lock Sounds missing in 2.5.5

Hello.

RWR and Mistral-Lock Sounds missing in 2.5.5

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

It may be only a missing sound file.

Many Modules suffering from that missing sound issue.

So, I hope it will be fixed within one or two weeks. :thumbup:

Always happy landings ;)

Startup - Fuel Pump Switch makes no noise or at best, intermittent noise for a spit second.

I don't know if this is PolyChop or ED but I now find it more difficult to determine the Direction a sound is coming from. It doesn't seem to matter which way I look, it all sounds the same ... like I"m surrounded by multiple jets ! ... sort of !

And an aircraft in the area sound about the same as an AA missile launch.

Something is different with directional sound anyway.

SnowTiger:joystick:

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

We're aware of the (very annoying) sound issues with the fuelpump, RWR and Mistral tones. This issue has been introduced by code changes to the core engine of DCS 2.5.5. We're hard at work trying to find out what exactly has been changed to the engine so we can fix this issue as soon as possible.

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@gillesdrone

Thank you kindly for your consideration regarding this matter.

Unfortunately, I have and use only 1 joystick. But again, I do appreciate that you have provided a possible solution for those who do have and use 2 sticks.

Have a great day.

Unfortunately, I have and use only 1 joystick. But again, I do appreciate that you have provided a possible solution for those who do have and use 2 sticks.

Note: I use the 2nd joystick option to prevent my primary stick from slewing the camera (it's FFB and if a little off center it caused the camera to drift).

With no axis assigned, I use the Up, Dn, Left and Right arrow keys to slew the Viviane camera.

I had a dead zone setup and *most* of the time the camera would behave but often half way into a mission, the camera would start to drift (especially bad when zoomed out) but it was intermittent, eventually I realised that although I wasn't using the joystick (cyclic) to control the camera - it was slightly off center and causing drift.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 3 months later...

Hi Ramsay

I have only a Single Stick.

I use a Hat on my Stick to Slew the Camera and to Recenter the view.

I also use a Hat on my Throttle to Zoom In/Out.

But then while in the CoPilot's Seat, and done zeroing in on a target OR to Steer a HOT3 Missile while it's in flight, I use my Stick to steer it around objects.

But I also use my stick to Fine-Tune the Camera Slew because it works more smoothly and slowly than the Hat. So I use the Hat to quickly scan/slew around looking for stuff and then the Stick to have a more refined movement of the Camera.

However, it's important to note that this will not work (or work the same) IF we ever get multi-crew back again. But until then, this is what I have done now for a long time and it works beautifully for me.

• 11 months later...

BB in draxx 33

Hello gazelle friends, since the last stable update 2.5.6.55960 the draxx 33 (RWR) only indicates BB and the rangefinder does not work. Maybe I am the only one to have noticed this defect because I can not find any trace of these defects in the forum.

The alarm sounds during a radar crash or missile departure, as in the previous version, but instead of BB, there was the identity of the origin: SAM-aircraft-artillery. ex 29 for MiG29- 18 for F18 etc..... Now all are BB

The database of the draxx33 is no longer "powered" in the latest version and BB appears by default. I hope that this bug will be corrected soon.

Edited by Chaprot