** Enhancement Thread **

Mt5_Roie

Hello Polychop!

I would like the ability to inverse the Joystick controls (for the vertical) for when the joystick controls the Viviane sight. From the tutorial I gather that we will lose the ability to control the Viviane with out stick during multicrew. I hope you will instead find a way to make the pilot have the stick and still control the sight with the stick as a gunner.

Should be possible with the Warthog TARGET software...

But it is an interesting feature.

Happy Flying! :pilotfly:

Is there an option to have some sort of indication whether the Auto Hover button is "on"? Shouldn't there be some lamp that indicates that?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

The ability to open and close the windows. I noticed the little side panel windows are always open.

It seems weird to close the doors and have the sound change even though the windows are slid open. Lol

Awesome work, btw. Love the new Gazelle.

Edited by JG27_Arklight

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

Along with sniper team, it would be grat to have another team of MG gunners, as I dont see too much use of sniper in DCS at this moment :)

Second think add posibility to trim rudder in special tab, even if it is not possible IRL, for no pedal users like me it would be great esspecialy after deactivating auto hover as now i just start to spin around because im not able to hold my rudder rocker in proper possition the whole time :)

As last thing, I would like to thank you for this awesome module, took me a while to get used to it, but now i really enjoy it and Im looking forward for more weapon systems :ú

Mi8 pilot of [VODKA] squadron

I second the ability to toggle off the Pilot/gunner. Prefer an empty cockpit besides these guys are a bit creepy...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Right shift-P usually does this. But we'll work on the ability to remove commander as well.

I second the ability to toggle off the Pilot/gunner. Prefer an empty cockpit besides these guys are a bit creepy...

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

The commander makes for a lovely conversation. He doesn't talk much, but he's a great listener.

Added to the list.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

fix the rudder so its less off-on like. Vital to attain hover after takeoff and using weapons.

try decreasing your saturation

at 70% saturation, the helo is now very easy to control (for me, anyway)

I'd love to see rudder trim too, for those of us with spring-loaded pedals.

Option to reduce Cockpit Vibrations.

...Maybe like in MiG-21bis with an adjustable Bar.

Agree, while its a cool effect, it's a bit overdone. I was lucky enough to have a couple of flights in a gazelle and really wasn't that... Vibrate-y ;)

As it seems to effect the camera as well, after a while it gives me a bit of a headache and makes me fee a bit queasy.

As I say. A very cool effect, but maybe let people tune it to their tastes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]