** Enhancement Thread **

Mt5_Roie

Yeah... the cockpit shake is completely unnatural. A little is tolerable as feedback but just a bit over the edge and it reveals itself as it is. Unnatural. Our eyes and mind are smoothing the vibrations a lot. Making them reappear to the annoyance level makes the experience unnatural.

Slider ftw. (mig21 does not have this option server enforceable because is useless).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Thales T100 sight implementation.

This idea is actually coming from this thread from Marky3254.

A motorized sight for gun and rockets where elevation is set by the pilot through a small front panel. Plus a couple of alerts like overtorque and radalt.

Thales website for T100

[ame=https://www.thalesgroup.com/sites/default/files/asset/document/T100%20Helicopter%20Aiming%20%26%20Firing%20Head-Up%20Display.pdf]Datasheet[/ame]

Marky3254 Mod

• 2 weeks later...

Please add the following key binds, feel free to edit as necessary,

{down = device_commands.Button_6,cockpit_device_id = devices.AUTOPILOT, value_down = 1.0, name = _('SA342 Trim On'), category = _('SA342 Main Panel')},

{down = device_commands.Button_6,cockpit_device_id = devices.AUTOPILOT, value_down = 0.0, name = _('SA342 Trim Off'), category = _('SA342 Main Panel')},

-- FLARE DISPENSER

{down = device_commands.Button_1,cockpit_device_id = devices.FD, value_down = 1.0, name = _('FLARES L'), category = _('Flare DISPENSER')},

{down = device_commands.Button_1,cockpit_device_id = devices.FD, value_down = 0.0, name = _('FLARES BOTH'), category = _('Flare DISPENSER')},

{down = device_commands.Button_1,cockpit_device_id = devices.FD, value_down = -1.0, name = _('FLARES R'), category = _('Flare DISPENSER')},

{down = device_commands.Button_3,cockpit_device_id = devices.FD, value_down = 1.0, name = _('FLARE SLOW'), category = _('Flare DISPENSER')},

{down = device_commands.Button_3,cockpit_device_id = devices.FD, value_down = 0.0, name = _('FLARE FAST'), category = _('Flare DISPENSER')},

{down = device_commands.Button_3,cockpit_device_id = devices.FD, value_down = -1.0, name = _('FLARE OFF'), category = _('Flare DISPENSER')},

{down = device_commands.Button_2,cockpit_device_id = devices.FD, value_down = 1.0, name = _('FLARE SINGLE'), category = _('Flare DISPENSER')},

{down = device_commands.Button_2,cockpit_device_id = devices.FD, value_down = 0.0, name = _('FLARE SEQ'), category = _('Flare DISPENSER')},

-- Artificial Horizon

{down = device_commands.Button_2, up = device_commands.Button_2, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHT_CONTROLS, device_commands.Button_2, value_down = 1, value_up = 0, name = _('SA342 HA Unlock'), category = _('Artifical Horizon')},

-- Artificial Horizon Rotate

{down = device_commands.Button_1, up = device_commands.Button_1, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHT_CONTROLS, device_commands.Button_1, value_down = 0.1, name = _('SA342 HA_Rot CW'), category = _('Artifical Horizon')},

{down = device_commands.Button_1, up = device_commands.Button_1, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHT_CONTROLS, device_commands.Button_1, value_down = -0.1, name = _('SA342 HA_Rot CCW'), category = _('Artifical Horizon')},

-- [stby HA]

{down = device_commands.Button_4, up = device_commands.Button_4, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHT_CONTROLS, device_commands.Button_4, value_down = 1, value_up = 0, name = _('SA342 STDBYHA Unlock'), category = _('StdbyHA-PTR')},

{down = device_commands.Button_3, up = device_commands.Button_3, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHT_CONTROLS, device_commands.Button_3, value_down = 0.1, name = _('Stdby_HA_butRot CW'), category = _('StdbyHA-PTR')},

{down = device_commands.Button_3, up = device_commands.Button_3, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHT_CONTROLS, device_commands.Button_3, value_down = -0.1, name = _('Stdby_HA_butRot CCW'), category = _('StdbyHA-PTR')},

-- RADAR ALTIMETER

{down = device_commands.Button_2, up = device_commands.Button_2, cockpit_device_id = devices.RADAR_ALTIMETER, value_down = 1, name = _('RADAR ALTIMETER OFF'), category = _('RADAR_ALTIMETER')},

{down = device_commands.Button_2, up = device_commands.Button_2, cockpit_device_id = devices.RADAR_ALTIMETER, value_up = -1, name = _('RADAR ALTIMETER ON'), category = _('RADAR_ALTIMETER')},

-- RADAR ALTIMETER BUG

{down = device_commands.Button_1, up = device_commands.Button_1, cockpit_device_id = devices.RADAR_ALTIMETER, value_down = 0.1, name = _('RADAR ALTIMETER BUG UP'), category = _('RADAR_ALTIMETER')},

{down = device_commands.Button_1, up = device_commands.Button_1, cockpit_device_id = devices.RADAR_ALTIMETER, value_up = -0.1, name = _('RADAR ALTIMETER BUG DN'), category = _('RADAR_ALTIMETER')},

I understand the key bind assignments will change with the upcoming Mistral version, so if these no longer apply just ignore.

Thanks to Devrim and Livebait for their key binds!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

The binding will need to be removed and re-created for the multi crew and mistral version. I'll check it out and see if any of these are in the new set. If not, we'll try to get them added in a future release.

Please add the following key binds, feel free to edit as necessary,

I understand the key bind assignments will change with the upcoming Mistral version, so if these no longer apply just ignore.

Thanks to Devrim and Livebait for their key binds!

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

The Nadir Doppler switch position are unreadable when using the Oculus Rift CV1 even after increasing pixel density in DCS, which can slow performance. It would be nice if the text can be improved. The same I think for the switch above but its not quite as bad from memory (?). Other text on the Nadir is fine. This should be a simple fix. The Gazelle is my favourite aircraft for use with the CV1 at the moment. The headset really brings out the model details, nice job PolyChop.

Edited by StewJW

A few more key binds please,

--WEAPS DAY NIGHT

{down = device_commands.Button_1,cockpit_device_id = devices.PH, value_down = 0.0, name = _('WEAPS TEST2'), category = _('SA342 Weapons Panel')},

{down = device_commands.Button_1,cockpit_device_id = devices.PH, value_down = 0.3, name = _('WEAPS TEST1'), category = _('SA342 Weapons Panel')},

{down = device_commands.Button_1,cockpit_device_id = devices.PH, value_down = 0.5, name = _('WEAPS OFF'), category = _('SA342 Weapons Panel')},

{down = device_commands.Button_1,cockpit_device_id = devices.PH, value_down = 0.8, name = _('WEAPS DAY'), category = _('SA342 Weapons Panel')},

{down = device_commands.Button_1,cockpit_device_id = devices.PH, value_down = 1.0, name = _('WEAPS NIGHT'), category = _('SA342 Weapons Panel')},

Thanks

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hawkeye,

Can you start a new thread called pit builders request and add all the stuff in there. I talked with Pat about getting it all added, but we wanted to wait until multi crew was done. Having a new thread will help us track the needs of pit builders a little easier. Thanks.

A few more key binds please,

--WEAPS DAY NIGHT

{down = device_commands.Button_1,cockpit_device_id = devices.PH, value_down = 0.0, name = _('WEAPS TEST2'), category = _('SA342 Weapons Panel')},

{down = device_commands.Button_1,cockpit_device_id = devices.PH, value_down = 0.3, name = _('WEAPS TEST1'), category = _('SA342 Weapons Panel')},

{down = device_commands.Button_1,cockpit_device_id = devices.PH, value_down = 0.5, name = _('WEAPS OFF'), category = _('SA342 Weapons Panel')},

{down = device_commands.Button_1,cockpit_device_id = devices.PH, value_down = 0.8, name = _('WEAPS DAY'), category = _('SA342 Weapons Panel')},

{down = device_commands.Button_1,cockpit_device_id = devices.PH, value_down = 1.0, name = _('WEAPS NIGHT'), category = _('SA342 Weapons Panel')},

Thanks

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Ok will do

Fellas,

I'm enjoying multicrew immensely, but I do have some additional requests for implementation at the copilot station:

• NADIR: Allow NADIR programming and waypoint/mode switching from the left seat. This helps desaturate pilot tasking, and lets the CP act as primary for navigation.
  • Doors: Allow both pilot and copilot to open the cabin doors.

Again, enjoying the heck out of it! Looking forward to the refinement and bug fixes. :joystick:

Speaking of doors how about an option for ground crew to remove/replace doors!
This!!!

And maybe we will need a little modify on head track X movement to lean out of cockpit. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

This!

+1

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals

This!
This!

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

This!!!

And maybe we will need a little modify on head track X movement to lean out of cockpit. :)

OH CHRIST YES!

OHHH baby Jesus... YES!

light weights and next the holy grail... lean out and look along your fuselage! I am an FPS demon and I would sacrifice all for this little tweak.

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

+1

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

This!!!

Oh yes! Pretty please! This would be incredible... Just stick your head Out and see where you're going.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I´ve flown a bit today and was shocked how dirty the cockpit glass was :helpsmilie:

Any chance for a cleaner version?

+1 :thumbup:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits