AT Soldier Mod

342dcec9471e.jpg

Mod updated.03.January.2018

- 2A18M 122mm D-30A howitzer with 3OF56 HE and 3BK6 HEAT shells added to stationary artillery in ME (DCS have no towed artillery at that moment).

- 3OF56 HE and 3BK6 HEAT have near the same "cannonball" ballistic due the same low initial speed and high mass, so do not expect high accuracy for individual targets.

- BGM-71 TOW soldier on closed position armor (GT.chassis.life) decreased.

- BGM-71 TOW missile distanceMax decreased to 3750 meters in order to fit real data.

- AT-7 Saxhorn missile distanceMax decreased to 2500 meters in order to fit real data.

- AT-14 Spriggan missile distanceMax increased to 5500 meters in order to fit real data.

su-24.gif

Sweet ¡¡¡¡

Thanks Morvka. outstanding as always.

PD: Are you sure the new D-30 is included in the mod? I dont see it inside.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love this mod, hoping the author updates it. In the meantime, you need to adjust the 'life' values of the 9k115, 9k135, and bgm-71 to something greater than 1.0. I use 1.5 and it works great. Open the mod's folder and find the 'Entry' folder. Inside is the Lua entry files for all the units, the 'life' values are found around line 30 and default to 0.08. Change to 1.5.