Feelers - RAZBAM DCS: IA 58 Pucará

Teeter

Feelers - RAZBAM DCS: IA 58 Pucará  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Feelers - RAZBAM DCS: IA 58 Pucará

• Yes, I would (please reply to this thread to explain why)
    • No, I wouldn't (please reply to this thread to explain why)

I voted no, its simple i want now full dcs combat plane , please razbam when u started with the M2000C dont look back go ahead please focus on F-15E and Harrier.

No more trainers and light attack for me.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

I'd have to go with no for now, although it would be nice a lot further down the development line, like after say a Sea Harrier FRS.1 (cause you if your gonna do both at some stage might as well make it a Falklands War Pack... which would be rather awesome...)

To be honest, no. The trainers and your conventional and Super Tucanos offer the niche COIN ability, and it's armament isn't especially greater, apart from increased payload, to the current and upcoming WW2 aircraft.

As the first devs to make a full fidelity 4th gen fighter, soon to be first to make a VTOL fighter and first true COIN aircraft, it's fantastic to see RAZBAM pushing the boundaries and delivering new modules.

I fully understand the limitations placed by acquiring flight documentation and contacts who flew the aircraft (nothing ridiculous like an F-22, SU-35, Rafale etc), and I do thank you for your remarkable work so far- and I especially commend you for reaching out to the community to gauge interest, which again justifies the highest regard in which we hold you

However if this proves to be a popular option, of course you should make it!

"We carried out many trials to try to find the answer to the fast, low-level intruder, but there is no adequate defense."

— Air Vice-Marshal J. E. 'Johnnie' Johnson, RAF

Can't charge us all

I voted Yes. I would like to see more COIN aircraft into DCS, of course I would prefer Bronco instead but if you have access to this one, why not? (cannot get out of my head that buzzle sound of turboprop taxiing..).

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

I voted No, however i appreciate RAZBAM interaction with the community gauging interests! Mainly because trainers and light aircraft do not interest me at the current time since their use in DCS is so limited; and even very specific and limited role in real world. An entire infrastructure would need to be made in the ground aspect of DCS to make COIN and light attack aircraft more intersting and actually useful. But right now, its not close to there.

Would rather see aircraft being created that enhance current 'conflict eras' already released in DCS. More WWII aircraft!, things that enhance korean theatre, maybe start enhancing a vietnam era (Bronco maybe but probably would still need to be in the future). So many legendary aircraft that could be made in 60s, 70s, 80s that arent COIN light attack that have intersting roles.

Just my short opinion. o7

I voted no, its simple i want now full dcs combat plane , please razbam when u started with the M2000C dont look back go ahead please focus on F-15E and Harrier.

No more trainers and light attack for me.

1+

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I voted no -- DCS already has a lot of light attack birds in the hangar, and I have very limited interest in this particular platform (it's not famous in my media, I haven't read about its exploits, etc -- but maybe there are interesting stories I should learn about?). Compared to the Tucano, it's a twin with a slightly heavier payload, but .. meh? DCS modeling of infantry combat isn't particularly interesting, so I can't imagine missions in this really grabbing me.

I voted No. I would so much rather an F-8, F-100, F-105, F-4... you get the point. Aircraft don't have to be brand new by all means to be interesting, but we have SO many trainers and more coming that it's getting silly. As for aircraft that many people haven't heard of, it's great that you are giving them a voice, but the popular "overdone" aircraft really really need a voice in DCS.

I saw one yesterday. They frequently fly over my farm. Ther are looking for not declared runways.

I would be fun for a falklands sectario. And ir alsow would be the first turboprop. But nothing more thai that.

Interl i7 6700k - 32Gb RAM DDR4 - RX 590 8GB - Sentey 32"2560x1440 - Saitek X-55 - TrackIr 3

:thumbup: Certainly a day one buy. Can't have too many groundpounders!

EDIT: Eh so voted "yes"

Edited by msalama

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Hi and thanks for the poll.

I voted "no" for the same reasons expressed here (by user Angusozi on /r/hoggit).

I'd prefer seeing more russian aircraft like the MiG-21Bis as long as they benefit from a high level of fidelity we'd expect from DCS.

(also, I'd largely prefer seeing less aircraft projects and more content projects (high quality campaigns, training missions, single missions, etc.)).

Edited by Bourrinopathe

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

I voted know, we need the more complex A/G aircraft or even transport aircraft, like the C-130 or C-160. There are no flyable recce aircraft in DCS yet ...

A fully modelled tank/ sam would also be nice.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm voting Yes for the simple fact that if you guys have a passion for an aircraft. We as a community will get a better aircraft!

If you have access to specific aircraft this makes recreating the aircraft easier, because you have source material closer at hand.

Personally, the COIN roll is very neat with the right scenarios. Flying low and slow is a nice change from the fast movers every now and then.

Could we use some other heavier aircraft certainly! F-105 Thunder Chief, AD-1 Skyraider, OV-10 Bronco, F-104 Starfighter, F-4 Phantom, Early Migs, Sukhois, any of the numerous Mirage series ...... I can go on for a good while of all of the great historic and unique aircraft I would love to see in DCS.

While certain modules may not have the cult following of others. You have many folks that would buy almost anything you produce, short of a Cessna 172!:lol: Just kidding, I'm sure there are a few that would buy even straight civil aircraft.

What ever RAZBAM wants to make, build it, and someone will want to fly it!

I'm looking forward to what ever gents!:joystick::pilotfly:

Even the fast movers have respect for the guys flying the COIN birds!

[ame]

[/ame]

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

It feels unfair to say no to something a certain number of people would definitely like to have.

Perhaps such somewhat 'niche' planes could be handled via a Kickstarter campaign. Like, you roughly estimate some amount of money which would cover a big part of the development expenses and if some people want it badly enough, they'll probably need to chip in noticeably more than the average DCS module costs.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing it in DCS, looks like a cool aircraft and I'm sure it would float someone's boat. That being said, I voted "no" because to me, it seems too similar to the Tucano/Super Tucano.

No. This does not interest me.

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Teeter have you make a decision on what possible version? E or H version maybe? I found this picture of a possible E version cockpit:

690996bbcdb7987173a3552b4d81923do.jpg

By the way.. a Pampa III guys is really discarted? I can hold up one more trainer if looks like this:

32-1024x835.jpg

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

I love all things COIN, so yeah, totally, especially the glass cockpit version because my Thrustmaster MFD's need the love. :)

Voted no, if anything do the OV-10 Bronco. Then again these aircraft aren't suited for DCS at this time.

Off topic, but if it were between this and the OV-10, I would vote for the Bronco about 100 times! It's one of the most versatile aircraft ever made, which makes it a mission builder's dream come true.

Edited by Zilch

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel: