Feelers - RAZBAM DCS: IA 58 Pucará

Teeter

Feelers - RAZBAM DCS: IA 58 Pucará  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Feelers - RAZBAM DCS: IA 58 Pucará

• Yes, I would (please reply to this thread to explain why)
    • No, I wouldn't (please reply to this thread to explain why)

• ED Team

I voted yes:

Yes but not now. Please finish Harrier and Tucano first and of course Strike Eagle:smilewink:. This plane can be done later.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

No.

Also, no more trainers.

No more unarmed helicopters.

No transport aircrafts.

No flying things without a gun.

Not a trainer.

Not an unarmed helicopter.

Not a transport aircraft.

Not a flying thing without a gun. It's a flying thing with 2x 20mm and 4x 7.62mm guns.

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

I voted "no" because I think RAZBAM are the only 3rd-Party Developer (outside of ED themselves, and Belsimtek), to maybe bring us an awesome F-16. So, that's what I really want them to do. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Yes! turbo prop, coin attack aircraft, makes sense in map area (more sense than any US aircart in the Caucasus by the way) original design by Kurt Tank (need I say more)... huge variety of AG ordinance, two seatter... Never ever simulated before. Please I will by ten copies just to show support.

it is an interesting choice but what is desperately missing from dcs is maps , without an environment nothing feels right ... even the tf51 is lost in the ukraine so it stands that a pucara would suffer the same lack of love , having said that this with its great cockpit FOV could be a showcase for VR users

If it were made i doubt very much it would be much of a seller unless the falklands were to be done , then to make that scenario you would need to model sea kings,wessex,scout,wasp and lynx and remodel the av8b into harrier gr3 and shar's ..... without those it would fail

There are just so many other aircraft that would do better things for DCS. We're getting the Strait of Hormuz, so why not aircraft that would've fit into the Iran-Iraq War. Having Mig-23, 25, 27, etc would be excellent additions to DCS. Drug interdiction from a Pucara or Tucano, fun for a couple missions, but that's about it. Maybe a short campaign against a drug cartel, ok. Just not much there for it. The OV-10 Bronco would make more sense since it can act as a Forward Air Controller for CAS and SAR. Even so, there are so many other aircraft that would fit into DCS much better than the Bronco or the Pucara.

I voted yes, and I would buy it. But truthfully, the OV-10D+ Bronco would be more relevant to our operating areas and would also be likely to sell more copies. But I'd buy a Pucara if that was what was offered. I like the airplane.

it is an interesting choice but what is desperately missing from dcs is maps , without an environment nothing feels right ... even the tf51 is lost in the ukraine so it stands that a pucara would suffer the same lack of love , having said that this with its great cockpit FOV could be a showcase for VR users

If it were made i doubt very much it would be much of a seller unless the falklands were to be done , then to make that scenario you would need to model sea kings,wessex,scout,wasp and lynx and remodel the av8b into harrier gr3 and shar's ..... without those it would fail

Sorry guys, but map development, at this time, isn't on our to-do list. We'll leave that to other developers :)

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

No.
Fair enough, your opinion. However, said opinion based on the following...

Also, no more trainers.

No more unarmed helicopters.

No transport aircrafts.

No flying things without a gun.

...is just, I don't know... demented? Since you got like 4 out of 4 WRONG because the A/C in question doesn't belong in ANY of those categories :chair:

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Voted yes, because I'm Argentine, who wouldn't like to have a plane in DCS that was developed in his/her motherland? :-D

But, I agree with the opinion that the Pucara in Nevada or Caucasus would be way out of place; this is a COIN plane

Intel i5-7600K @3,80 (4,9 OC) + Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4@3200 XMP 2.0 + Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED + Asus MAXIMUS IX HERO + Thermaltake Chaser A31 Snow Edition

Geforce RTX 2060 6GB

SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + HDD WDC WD500 500GB

Saitek X-52 Pro & Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals & TrackIR 5 & Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS

Oh, yeah, also the Sony PlayStation 4 :happy:

Yes! turbo prop, coin attack aircraft, makes sense in map area (more sense than any US aircart in the Caucasus by the way)

LOL, You can't back this comment up. It's a cute Aircraft used by THREE countries. How does that translate into more sense than a US aircraft?

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Voted no.

Might be a little childish, but it´s ugly as sin and can´t do much outside the light attack role, of which we already have plenty to choose.

I´d rather see more 60ies/70ies jets.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

I voted no. If we had maps to cover the Falklands/Malvinas, that's a different story.

If I were a developer (which I'm not), part of the appeal is that the aircraft fits the map!

And given the anticipation of the WW2, that's where I'd be concentrating - on a fit for that.

A twin would be nice....especially if was a mossie!!

i7-4790, 16GB DDR3, 6GB EVGA GTX1060 SC, Oculus CV1, Track IR 5, BenQ XL2720X, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Microsoft Windows® 8.1 -

Not a trainer.

Not an unarmed helicopter.

Not a transport aircraft.

Not a flying thing without a gun. It's a flying thing with 2x 20mm and 4x 7.62mm guns.

Thanks, captain Obvious.

I said: "ALSO".

What means:

1: not interested in the Pucara.

2: not interested, ALSO, in non interesting aircrafts, especially when there are so many interesting aircrafts waiting to be done.

I voted no. To me it's just a resource distraction that could go towards more popular/desirable combat aircraft. Even if it's not a distraction, to me from what little reading I have done on it, it just simply does not move my needle on the desire gauge. :)

• Like 1

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I voted no. To me it's just a resource distraction that could go towards more popular/desirable combat aircraft. Even if it's not a distraction, to me from what little reading I have done on it, it just simply does not move my needle on the desire gauge. :)

I second this

• Like 1

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274

Voted No

I would like to see the Pucara one day however I would prefer to see a WWII aircraft from you guys :)

Hawker Tempest

Hawker Typhoon

Fw 190A

P-38

Bristol Beaufighter

Me 110

There are many WW2 aircraft to pick from ;)

Edited by Krupi

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

I voted no, but like a lot of others it's a conditional no. If we had an appropriate map where COIN operations were plausible, I think this would be an interesting turboprop to fly. In the current DCS environment, I think there would be other aircraft that would be better to have sooner rather than later, most of them mentioned earlier in the thread.

If you have the resources, it would be awesome to have a full-fidelity "Red" plane to fly. There are tons of options like the early Mig's or Su's (either fighters or fighter-bombers) or even some newer jets to compete with the upcoming Western jets in development currently. I love a lot of the western jets in development, but it would be great to see a full-blown Soviet design to compete!